• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRT Guide

keysdisease

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello to everyone.
I am new to this scene and been browsing what has seemed to be thousands of sites and supposed "experts" to gain knowledge and understanding of what this treatment truly does and don't do.

I have been under doc care for a little over 2 months with 300mg/eow of cypionate. but do to the high costs and travel to and from i have decided to do this by myself (and the help of others from here).

Where i am at presently is lining up a source based on reviews from you all. and mlg and op appear to be it.

My question to you is:
Is there a link that i missed here that referenced what dosage you should use as a guideline?
Meaning my if my labs come back at total T of 330, free T 30, est of 85.
So to stay at 200-250 of cypionate eow
5mg arimedex eod
etc.........???

thx, keysdisease

Total T of 300 sucks. If you want true trt try 150 ew and move up from there. You need to pin ew instead of eow because of the half life of cyp. You would have more stable levels. You could go up to 200 ew or more depending on what you're after

TRT dose is around 100-200mg week. Adex? Why? that's not something you take unless you have symptoms.

Actually, presently i am experiencing extremely tender/painfull nips.
This is why i am asking if there is some standard guidelines to follow? Especially if i am not under doc supervision anymore. i am thinking of redoing labs.

Then start out with some aromasin 12.5mg eod and see if it helps

To be honest there is no TRT guide or one size fits all. Each person reacts differently to different amounts of Test. I would suggest sticking with your doctor until he gets you dialed in and then consider dropping the dr. Until then you will be guessing.

Thx guys for your help.
Big puppy, are you recommending that i go the aromasin 12.5mg eod over .5 adex eod? And do i do this till the symptoms subside? or labs come back with est levels too low?

Aromasin is always the better option because it is a suicidal AI where adex can unbind from the estrogen receptor. I would go 12.5ed of aromasin unless you only have adex and if so go .5ed until symptoms subside then maybe 12.5 eod. For me, at 200mg ew I would go 12.5 eod. Start there, give it a month and get labs on test and E2.

I was put on test C 200mg weekly, 500 iu HCG 2x week, and Arimidex 1mg weekly. I am pinning the test C 2x weekly to keep even. My previous doc put me on 50mg eow... which isnt even worth the injection, IMO. So far so good...

mi1972 brought up a good point. If i was on say 300mg of cyp eow, due to the halflife would it be better to pin 150 ew, or 75 2Xw? Or just stick with what i have been doing?

thx.

IML Gear Cream!
I personally would do 2x week. But once a week is fine. I'm kind of compulsive like that. I would not do eow.

I pin 2x but I dont mind needles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back