• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide....

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How would i go about dosing this and are there any strange side effects?

Should i reconstitute with Bac or do i need acetic? How long will this last in my fridge?

Any advices appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I tried it a couple years ago and was disappointed. Sorry I can't remember the dosing or anything. Being an extreme insomniac I've tried almost everything. Unfortunately I threw it away. Hopefully you can figure out a better way to make it work

BAC water is fine. Sodium Chloride is also fine.
Dosage is actually best via IV but most people do it sub-q...can't blame them for not wanting to pump something into a vein, I guess.

Dosages usually start out low to see how the subject is affected and increase until desired results are achieved.
May not work for everyone.

Should last at least a month in the fridge.

I did not have much luck with it myself.
I am a chronic insomniac because I just can't shut my mind down enough to go to sleep.

BAC water is fine. Sodium Chloride is also fine.
Dosage is actually best via IV but most people do it sub-q...can't blame them for not wanting to pump something into a vein, I guess.

Dosages usually start out low to see how the subject is affected and increase until desired results are achieved.
May not work for everyone.

Should last at least a month in the fridge.

I did not have much luck with it myself.
I am a chronic insomniac because I just can't shut my mind down enough to go to sleep.

If you're not already on stims, take caffeine right before bed. Seriously. It's kinda like how an amphetamine slows down a bipolar person. For some people who have their brain racing it helps them sleep

It's kinda like how an amphetamine slows down a bipolar person.

I think you mean ADHD. Amphetamine are very very bad for people with bi-polar.

On Topic: GHRP-2 works fucking wonders for my sleep. I dream my ass off every night, and I sleep 2 hours less waking up feeling more rested. This is not placebo. It is a night and day difference. I also take gaba, and I think it works very well with the peptides.

I also take gaba, and I think it works very well with the peptides.

Im using that now with melatonin and benadryl. I use only a 1/2 tsp because i get all flsuhed and itchy if i use too much.

Really nothing is helping completely. Im up to 10 mgs of Melatonin and 100 mgs of benadryl. I wake up looking like i had a mild stroke. So i gotta take shit loads of ephedrine and caffeine just to get moving.

But yeah i get sleepy AFTER an eca stack. The crash helps me sleep. but i have to time it right or else im screwed.

But as far as this delta peptide, im still not sure what dosage i should use? if i reconstitute it @ 1ml, how much should i be injecting before bed??

Swanson makes 2 good products. Sleep essentials and gaba. Together they rock. Good price as well. Sleep essentials has a lot of good natural shit...valerian root, chamomile flower powder, hops flower powder, scullcap herb powder, L-taurine and GABA

As far as dosage...I'd recommend 100-125mcg to start...works out to 1/10th or 1/8th mg.
You need to know how it's going to affect you prior to dosing any higher than that.
I don't think you'll notice anything unless it is administered IV.
My research with it was quite a while ago and IV was the only way the research subject responded.
Efficacy seemed to diminish rather quickly (maybe two weeks) and then it didn't work at all even at 1/2mg.
Others I know had better results with their research.

^ Thanks for the recommended dosage. But No way will i try IV, i just cant get myself to do it. but ill give sub Q a go @ 100 mcg. If i notice nothing ill bump to 200 mcg the next night.

IML Gear Cream!
IV was no big deal to me.
The first time I got blown up I had to do IV dilaudid. Didn't want to but IM just wouldn't get the job done.
Got used to it pretty quick...luckily did not get hooked.
Then I experimented with GH and slin IV. Talk about instant uptake...

Swanson makes 2 good products. Sleep essentials and gaba. Together they rock. Good price as well. Sleep essentials has a lot of good natural shit...valerian root, chamomile flower powder, hops flower powder, scullcap herb powder, L-taurine and GABA

I do the natural stuff as well.

Back