• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Masteron E

bdad

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For those who have run mast what is your prefered dose. I currently on my on my first run with mast running 750 test and 600 mast. I'm loving it.

600mg ew is a good amount...kinda one of those safe but effective zones...

^^^ Thanks bro, I dropped deca about 5-6 weeks ago and added in the mast. Vascularity is unreal, libido up, and agression. It's on my mind what the effects would be if it was higher than my test, what you think s2h?

Just finished, 1050mg prop, 700 tren and 800 mast e. Loved the masteron, will be doing it again. Currently on cruise of 500mg test e for 6 weeks, the will be doing 1500 test e with 700 tren, no mast this time around, but following next cruise, it is a go.

vascularity was insane.

I'm 3 weeks into a 10 week cycle, test E 300 and tren E 400 both weekly. After the 10 weeks is up im gonna drop the tren and add in masterone E at 600 mgs along with test for another 6 weeks. Never used mast before, looking foward to it.

Just finished, 1050mg prop, 700 tren and 800 mast e. Loved the masteron, will be doing it again. Currently on cruise of 500mg test e for 6 weeks, the will be doing 1500 test e with 700 tren, no mast this time around, but following next cruise, it is a go.

vascularity was insane.

Tren E or A?? And just curious, why the long estered Mast with short ester Test?? Thanks!

I am a fan of long esters.. So like 300mg test enth, 600mg mast enth, 400-600mg tren enth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I am a fan of long esters.. So like 300mg test enth, 600mg mast enth, 400-600mg tren enth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thats what I was thinking, but I saw he was running Mast E with Test Prop @ pretty high dose. Was curious if this was done on purpose and his method to his madness.

Ya I am interested to see why have short test but long esters mast

Back