• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Labmax test kit

bdad

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I bought one because I'm planning on running var, also might try primo again the thread below sparked my attention. Anyone ever used this product, thoughts???

I'm pretty sure that is not reliable

I wouldnt but much faith in the labmax kit....just buy from WP ...then you won't need one.

I'm pretty sure that is not reliable

Yeah even reading the instructions that came with the kit it seems if you take your eyes of off it or the UV light that comes with it the results will be false. Its the color of the first reaction that you want. I'll try it, at least if a whole batch tests the same except one bottle bottle.... maybe just a little piece of mind.

What you spent on that kit you should have spent on more gear from a reliable source. That shit is kaka. That's a medical term.

lol kaka is definately a medical term, and yea even if the kit does tell you if there is traces of var in it it doesnt tell you doses... your best bet is doing your hw and buying from a solid lab, butI am interested to know if it works for you..

I got the kit I am sick and tired of those reliable sources which always are fake.

I have tested some anavar it works fine.

You can test for yourself now. It already saved me lot on bunk gear

Attachments

• anavar4.jpg
    anavar4.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 7
all powder comes from China and it most cases it is not fully purified some factory reject, so your pill is not 10 mg but in fact below 5 mg

I have been around for a log time I have learnt on thing never trust anybody.

I do not know any UG lab which would have access o pharma grade powder

Back