• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ep line cycle

cboozer

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just started another euro pharma log cycle 600mg deca 500mg test and 40mg dbol so far so good cant wait for the test n deca to kick in and got my dbol today tooke 20mg and gonna take another 20mg preworkout im sittin at 244 now 11 percent bodyfat i love up gear from my favorite uncle!!:clapping:

Sounds like ur a big some bitch. I really enjoy EP. There Dbol is the bomb! Enjoy and keep us posted

BTW neg me all u want. I have a life, day job, and no fucks to give about rep points!

Sounds like the 2 are kinda gay for each other. Euro style

Gotta love the Abbott and Costello routine

Want to know how lazy guys get jacked? Aren't you sick of busting your ass in the gym and wonder how the guy who works out less then you and less frequently then you has made great results while you are at a standstill? EP gear!

I use it and so does everyone I know and we have all made magnificent results, but don't listen to me! Try it for yourself and be that guy!

Click on the link below for a true testimonial

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=196884

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

The whole forum is built on spamming, the administrator of the forum is the biggest spammer here lmao blows up my inbox all the time trying to sell me shit!!!

The whole forum is built on spamming, the administrator of the forum is the biggest spammer here lmao blows up my inbox all the time trying to sell me shit!!!

Is that not enough spam then? Don't the sponsors have their own forums to post their reviews? Not all sponsors feel the need to spam everywhere. Just seems like the desperate ones do.... If you're product is good then it should speak for itself.

Obviously the OP is lost, what makes you think the sponsor is behind this? Ppl post shit in the wrong section all the time, I don't think this is a specific sponsor spamming.

Back