• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Optimal usage

Nyde

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Going back on pharm grade Adex. I want to use this the most optimal way possible. 0.25mgs (per day) suffice? Or is 0.5mgs EOD just as suffice?

0.0025mgs a week....

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Would love to help you with that question, but it seems we cannot due to the lack of INFORMATION GIVEN....

You haven't given much information but for 350mg test ew, start with 0.25mg eod. raise your dosage (example: 0.25mgeod to 0.25mged) if needed

you sure you need an AI at that dose? What does your estrogen look like at 350?

Yes, you most definitely need it at that dosage.

sarcasm??? I have ran double that with no ai and no estro problems... well according to bloods anyway. Had a little bloating but that could have been PMS.

Guess my bloods were wrong :thinking:

Why'd my doc put me on 100mg/week test and .5mg/week of adex? :thinking:

maybe I just got lucky? but .5 mgs a week is not really that much at all considering that the half life of the drug is 50 hours almost making it not needed.

Oh I know, but I got a script for adex now! I want him to bump me up to at least 150mg/week test.

My doctor hasn't given me any ai's? maybe its cause she has to keep taking my test script away every time I cycle? I get my bloods done through them to make sure im not dieing and cause its 15 dollars and she always says the same thing. "You need to submit a blood test that is with in range before I will prescribe more testosterone blah blah blah".

IML Gear Cream!
Aromatase activity is HUGELY genetic. Plenty of guys can run test upwards of a gram and not have high E symptoms. Others, like me, get gyno off 500 mg.

Aromatase activity is HUGELY genetic. Plenty of guys can run test upwards of a gram and not have high E symptoms. Others, like me, get gyno off 500 mg.

... And others, like me, get gyno by just looking at test and other AAS :(

it definitely depends on the person. Some can run a lot and their E is fine. Other just get nice breasts to play with

How to tell if ure gyno prone? If I went through puberty with no gyno issue does that mean I won't get any?

Back