• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

what makes you waste time here

heckler7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
my kids hog the TV sunrise to sunset, so I sit on my laptop, if I watch frozen again my brain will melt out of my ears

16 hours a day reading construction plans makes me go batty most days, you funny fuckers crack me up most days

also the tranny cock is a bonus albeit most is posted by me anyway :roflmao:

its also funny watching old fools like red pretending to lift and have $

My wife believes it could be my obsessive compulsive disorder..... idk

tumblr_l2u962x4WC1qbtoto

Obligations as a rep.
Opportunity to help out new members.
Slight chance of watching a melt down.
Trannies.

Warrior

Azza\Reddog
ASF crybabies
Jew Haters
Mod cash payments and free gears!

my kids hog the TV sunrise to sunset, so I sit on my laptop, if I watch frozen again my brain will melt out of my ears

Take a day off and bring your kids to the zoo without your wife. It's way fucking better.
... A no reason fun day is great for the kids and you
... no wife whinning when you go in the indoor exhibits... yeah i know it smells bitch, there money's
... no two purses and excessive maintaince... you know your going to end up responsible for some of that shit
... Most importantly... MILFS... they love a devoted dad and their husband is fat and has ED.

Nope. I've been working nights at a local bar while I'm between jobs. My sleep schedule is all fucked up.

Can't wait for my xanies to get here... Shit I'm turning into Custom :(

Warrior

You should be balls deep in some strange ass you over served. I really thing you need to lower your moral standards a little. I mean you can hang with and get a chick drunk for free. Better yet your getting paid to pre- pipe

Last edited:
Waste time? DRSE runs things here. :daydream:

Between strong arming sponsors for gears Jimmy Conway style or Gang raping non-drse members, this place is a holiday. But im here mostly for the anus pics sent by Little Wing Via pm daily.

LW dead?

I hope not..I like her..Too bad I am dehydrated as well...

lots of previous heavy posters left......im guessing once people accept they dont lift they wont stay......or are busy with other shit......

I am on a pc for work 8 hours a day and I get bored as shit. The forum was really active when I got on but now not so. I blame the missing like button. I got on here when I started back lifting and wanted to learn about gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 hours a day reading construction plans makes me go batty most days, you funny fuckers crack me up most days

also the tranny cock is a bonus albeit most is posted by me anyway :roflmao:

its also funny watching old fools like red pretending to lift and have $
think about me much bathtub daddy, remember lifting the kids in and out of the tub is not considered a workout......:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
Reading sob stories about guys getting gyno and using under-dosed gear. Dreaming of fucking SheriV... That's about it.

lots of previous heavy posters left......im guessing once people accept they dont lift they wont stay......or are busy with other shit......

I am out with back issues...I am pissed as hell....Tranny pics would help relieve some pain....

pot

Always fun to come here and shoot the shit with you guys. Lots and lots of great info here, still learning things.

But those threads with all the women are my favorites...And a lot of you guys are phuquin cool as shit.

I am on a pc for work 8 hours a day and I get bored as shit. The forum was really active when I got on but now not so. I blame the missing like button. I got on here when I started back lifting and wanted to learn about gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

....is true, the lost 'like & rep stars' has really killed this place.... very sad :pissed:

Back