• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

what makes you waste time here

Also, I hope to be this guy some day

there is a percentage of people who are just fucken delusional, here we had Azza, Nikos, Eddie and Reddog, only Red is still here......Im guessing he tells himself he works out......

being here convinces Red he somehow is part of the lifting community and that just reinforces the lie that is Reds life.....

....is true, the lost 'like & rep stars' has really killed this place.... very sad :pissed:

I rep you sir...Lets bullshit away....How was your day charley?

The only reason I stay is in hopes one day I will get to see the Capt'ns cock or SheriV's tits! At this point either one will do.

The only reason I stay is in hopes one day I will get to see the Capt'ns cock or SheriV's tits! At this point either one will do.

Nice-cock.jpg

I've been hashing this over and....it's gotta be the Jew bashing. I'm 10% Jewish but find myself really enjoying the hate. I might be like 2% offended at times but the 75% German blood in me really doesn't give a fuck. It's like the german blood is telling the jew blood to fuck off and deal with it. It's fairly liberating....

th

I rep you sir...Lets bullshit away....How was your day charley?

sorry bro...just showed up............but I do miss those 'neg war' days..... my day was 'married'.... thx for asking ... ha ha ..

you smoke weed daily Charlie?

sorry bro...just showed up............but I do miss those 'neg war' days..... my day was 'married'.... thx for asking ... ha ha ..

We go to ASF for our neg war fix... I hear they're saying Reddog smells of old man cabbage ... Which may be true.... But he's our punching bag goddamit!

We go to ASF for our neg war fix... I hear they're saying Reddog smells of old man cabbage ... Which may be true.... But he's our punching bag goddamit!

my kids hog the TV sunrise to sunset, so I sit on my laptop, if I watch frozen again my brain will melt out of my ears

Ughh I nooo tell me ab about it of I even hear about it it makes me sick amd wana punch someone

Always fun to come here and shoot the shit with you guys. Lots and lots of great info here, still learning things.

But those threads with all the women are my favorites...And a lot of you guys are phuquin cool as shit.

Agreed

Everybodys comments on here are hilarious

Theres a great sense of humor all over IMF love this place. Also I agree tons of grwat knowledge and everything

I'm neglected at home

:(

and i want to kick things...so I come on the interwebs to kick the little ppl

off to neg peeps on asf

I'm neglected at home

:(

and i want to kick things...so I come on the interwebs to kick the little ppl

off to neg peeps on asf

Aww =(. Lmfaooo there u go! Go sheri!

Heckler has golden pubes :daydream:

IML Gear Cream!

You see that pic of his old lady. I'm starting think he deserves more respect around here. 50 something lady looked like a 30 year old MILF in good shape.

you smoke weed daily Charlie?
.... yea Griff, I'm an old fuck, and have been thru the 'hard drug' life for 20 yrs. and now I only smoke weed , no more hard dope or coke, only a beer night once and awhile,I've found , I can smoke every day, and not fuck my life up to much.. Weed & coffee are my current drugs, every day & night...truth be told, I need to be careful with drinking beer because I will drink everyday if I don't control my urges... :coffee:

...it just ain't like before, ASF is all capped out , so 'negs' have little meaning, and no 'like' button makes it all the worse.. The best posters are gone except for a few still making me laugh[they know who they are].. all funny people... idk maybe it will pick up...

baby_crying.gif_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.gif

Back