• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Crossfit Fails

Your cross fit disdain is unhealthy. Who the fuck wants to do snatches. It looks ridiculous even when do perfectly. But I do like those ddudes that jumps stacks. Those fails are great

dejavu........its like i just seen this thread on another board.........spooky...........

That smashing of the mirror just happened to me a couple o' days ago, and that was my same reaction.

Woman the other day from down the street from me stopped by to chat muscle. Anyways, she started to complain about her rotator cuff or trap or something bothering her.
I said your face is killing me...she just laughed and laughed

That smashing of the mirror just happened to me a couple o' days ago, and that was my same reaction.

Woman the other day from down the street from me stopped by to chat muscle. Anyways, she started to complain about her rotator cuff or trap or something bothering her.
I said your face is killing me...she just laughed and laughed

did you tag that shit homes

i dont know what all the hating on crossfit is, i think it would be great warmup training, for something like the 2014 all american knitting championship.......or a pie eating comp......

The chick at 1:35 had me LOL'ing

IML Gear Cream!
i dont know what all the hating on crossfit is, i think it would be great warmup training, for something like the 2014 all american knitting championship.......or a pie eating comp......

^^This^^. That's all I'm trying to say.

Back