• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Guillotine

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey hey hey!

new guy here. Been lifting for 4 years, but look like crap because I never found a cutting diet I could stomach. Hoping to find something that will fix that so I can keep most of the mass while digging the definition out of the fat. I've done a couple test only runs in the past, but it's been about a year. Time to get back on the horse.

stats:
6'2"
250lbs
too much bf%

looking to learn.

Welcome bro...

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

Welcome to the community.

Dont know what you mean that you could stomach but here is the one I use http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/t...Cutting-diet?p=3265501&highlight=#post3265501

Thank, guys!

DetMuscle, my problem is that most cutting diets I've found are all about eating next to nothing so I'm always hungry. Not all of the pages showed up on my screen, but that looks like my kind of diet! Lots of food! One thing tho is I hit the gym in the morn, but assume that doesn't matter, right?

Welcome

Thank, guys!

DetMuscle, my problem is that most cutting diets I've found are all about eating next to nothing so I'm always hungry. Not all of the pages showed up on my screen, but that looks like my kind of diet! Lots of food! One thing tho is I hit the gym in the morn, but assume that doesn't matter, right?

It doesnt matter when you hit the gym. Work the diet in.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the forum!

Back