• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Baby burned during SWAT raid

fucked up, really fucked up, poor kid

the parents are drug dealers and its not the kids fault...but the parents seem to be blaming police and not themselves....you take ur kids into a house and sell drugs from the same house......

What a shame. As a father of 3, stuff like this breaks my heart. Its a shame that kids are put in situations like that and they have no control over what happens to them.

This sucks, but I couldn't tell from the article if it was the parents or the in-laws that were the drug dealers. If the parents, I have no sympathy, but if it was the in-laws, maybe the parents didn't know? Unlikely, but it gives them a chance set not being total fuck ups.

Very very bad, do the crime pay the price. In the military they would call that collateral damage.

But it still sucks for that kid.

fucked up, really fucked up, poor kid

the parents are drug dealers and its not the kids fault...but the parents seem to be blaming police and not themselves....you take ur kids into a house and sell drugs from the same house......

It is the pigs fault. The parent's drug habits didn't burn the babies fucking face off with a flash grenade. Why the fuck are cops throwing god damn grenades into homes in the first fucking place? It is not like the family were suspected terrorist with bombs and shit ready to be used. Families often times have children, and cops have no mother fucking business throwing incendiary devices into homes when they don't know who the fuck is in the house.

I am not wrong on this, and I am not over reacting either. Cops are out of fucking control. They have too much fun with their toys and they often times hurt innocent people with their stupid shit.

Oh, and another thing. The guy they were there to arrest wasn't even in the fucking house! This shit is getting old. Usually these stories are about dumb fuck pigs raiding the wrong house and murdering people's animals, or hitting innocent people in the face the the butt of a rifle.

It is the pigs fault. The parent's drug habits didn't burn the babies fucking face off with a flash grenade. Why the fuck are cops throwing god damn grenades into homes in the first fucking place? It is not like the family were suspected terrorist with bombs and shit ready to be used. Families often times have children, and cops have no mother fucking business throwing incendiary devices into homes when they don't know who the fuck is in the house.

I am not wrong on this, and I am not over reacting either. Cops are out of fucking control. They have too much fun with their toys and they often times hurt innocent people with their stupid shit.

i 100% agree with you brotha...sry guys but cops are deffinatly out of control

what ever happened to police knocking on the door and saying " police! we have a search warrent" why are they acting like al quieda terrorists

just a thought, if someone were breaking and entering I would blow there heads off, police included

what ever happened to police knocking on the door and saying " police! we have a search warrent" why are they acting like al quieda terrorists

just a thought, if someone were breaking and entering I would blow there heads off, police included

Those fantastic bitches called the Supreme Court said they didn't have to anymore. Think it was 2yrs ago now that those rules were gutted.

the fuckn joint chief of staff...ll give em a joint chief of staff fukn bend over!

This

Another case of the police mishandling a situation, wtf did they need a swat team for anyway? It doesn't take a swat team to arrest a drug dealer....

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Im not reading the article if it has pictures...
I'm so fuckin stressed out I run the risk of actually exploding...

why IS a swat team needed for drugs dealers...what kind of drugs were they?

poor kid :(
I hate shitty parents and ego tripping cops equally

i couldnt agree more........the cop who ordered it to be thrown AND the fucker who threw it should be looking at time in prison.......BUT.......the one selling drugs in that house should be fucken shot, u dont do that shit in front of kids...

agreed.

IML Gear Cream!
Im not reading the article if it has pictures...
I'm so fuckin stressed out I run the risk of actually exploding...

why IS a swat team needed for drugs dealers...what kind of drugs were they?

poor kid :(
I hate shitty parents and ego tripping cops equally

Ya ur right

i couldnt agree more........the cop who ordered it to be thrown AND the fucker who threw it should be looking at time in prison.......BUT.......the one selling drugs in that house should be fucken shot, u dont do that shit in front of kids...

Amenlol

:coffee:

Back