• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dommestic Supply - Pharmacom Anavar

BadGas

H-AS Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
IML Gear Cream!
I started this thread because I just talked to my buddy (he lives out of state) who ordered Pharmacom Anavar from DS under 2 months ago. Hes been taking about 30mgs a day along with Primobolan Enanthate (not sure of the weekly wattage though) since. I believe he's order a total of 2 packs (200 tabs). He's been working out and trying to eat descent, but doesn't do a hardcore diet. He told me this morning he's LOST 30lbs (which was his goal) since he started. About 2 weeks ago, one of our friends ordered the same, from DS. He's already lost about 4-5llbs and is shredding up quick (he lives close by, so I can see his progress).

So, if there's anyone out there looking for Anavar...look no further. This shit is the real deal!

And shout out to Murf for actually giving me the heads up that DS was carrying Pharmacom Anavar!!

I've seen a few other reviews on pharmacom var around some other boards too. Every single time bros are raving about how good it is.

Great to hear bro and thanks for passing along the good review . I've honestly read countless reviews on that var before I decided to jump on board with Domestic Supply .... Those reviews and plenty of research into DS backround and quality of gear was what I based my decision on to work for him ... I am super confident In everything we carry . And before long I will try everything we carry lol :winkfinger:

For sure man. I actually just recommended to a mod from another site, that he gives you guys a try. He got anavar for him and his old lady, only the var wasn't var...and he wasn't too happy. In any case, I remember what it was like looking online for shit before I knew where to go. It seems good orals are much trickier to find these days. Threads like these helped me. Hopefully they help someone else!!

ive used pharmacom var before, its as good as you can find out there.

Just to chime in!! My bro who used the Pharmacom Anavar, recently picked up some Vermodje Var because (as you all know) its nearly impossible to keep Pharmacom Var in stock right now. After only a week I believe, he just told me today that he believes the Vermodje Var to be at least as good as the Pharmacom. I admit, I was definately skeptical, but I was wrong. Its def good to go!

Just to chime in!! My bro who used the Pharmacom Anavar, recently picked up some Vermodje Var because (as you all know) its nearly impossible to keep Pharmacom Var in stock right now. After only a week I believe, he just told me today that he believes the Vermodje Var to be at least as good as the Pharmacom. I admit, I was definately skeptical, but I was wrong. Its def good to go!

Yes its very good var. :)

Pharmacom var should be back in stock by Wednesday!

Pharmacom Tbol, Dbol, Stanos, Anavar and Halo are in stock. :) Also Pharmacom Sust300 and Pharmacom Test Cyp. There is a mix up with Pharmacom Test Cyp at my web site, no picture and no price set but it will be fixed within 48h. price is $80 per 10ml vial.

TestoRapid will be restocked no later than wednesday. Alphabol(AP Dbol) coming next week as well.

Alpha Pharma Alphabolin primo, Testocyp, Androxine all in stock now as well as all other Alpha Pharma testosterones, nandrolones, EQ, Parabolin, Androxine (tren suspension), Rexobol 10mg winny tabs, Rexogin injectable winny, nolva, arimidex, T3, letro

IML Gear Cream!
pharacom orals are very good, ive used their var a few times and i was very impressed.

Can anyone tell me how to get on the IM board and become a member?

I can't find it on there website

Here's a hint. It helps if you know the actual chemical names.

Anavar is a brand name for the drug oxandrolone.

Pharmacom's name for their oxandrolone is Oxandrolonos. Clever huh? ;)

the pharamcom var is very potent. was suprised how strong it was

IML Gear Cream!
Guys right now I am out of stock of Pharmacom oxandrolonos. I have Alpha Pharma Oxanabol (anavar), and Vermodje Oxaver (anavar) both in stock. Both are very good Anavar. Alpha Pharma is best var available. :)

My wife and I have both run the Alpha Pharma Anavar and it work really well. Def recommend the AP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back