• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

300 tablets oxanabol anavar only 500$! one guy offer

you should donate those 100ml to me :ohyeah:

i say 100 vials its not 100ml..but now no more donate here since guys keep BS me and take free gear. and call WP scam and BS ,etc. after 4 years and over 1000 vials donate or even more! dont think if any sponsor donate close or give free gear like world-pharma did.

i say 100 vials its not 100ml..but now no more donate here since guys keep BS me and take free gear. and call WP scam and BS ,etc. after 4 years and over 1000 vials donate or even more! dont think if any sponsor donate close or give free gear like world-pharma did.

Come on bro, you are making good... that just good customer service. I think everyone appreciates the effort now. What would be bad is harming the whole community for one issue...

even if u donate now 500vials on this board u will find always one guy who will call u as a scammer.

even if u donate now 500vials on this board u will find always one guy who will call u as a scammer.

That goes for any board. Everyone tries to get free stuff. But maybe some people paid and didn't receive and wanted to voice their issues. You are no authority to say otherwise. PM talk is great but Farva has had this issue for a while it seems and frankly the board should know. If WP makes it right you'd be the first to blast it all over here. Censorship ruins boards and shows an agenda.

You've been very generous to this board WP, sponsored a lot of contests. More than any other sponsor has that's for sure.

IML Gear Cream!
i agree but tracking numbers would solve all these issues.

nobody want to sign packs that will be labeled as anabolic steroids and meds if you want to ship with tracking..its need to show what is in packs...so i think this not work for receiver! ;)

Back to the subject at hand. This is a great deal on Var. I used BD Var from WP several months back and as usual, it was as good as any Var I have ever used. With all the fake Var on the market, 3 grams for $500 isn't bad at all.

Back to the subject at hand. This is a great deal on Var. I used BD Var from WP several months back and as usual, it was as good as any Var I have ever used. With all the fake Var on the market, 3 grams for $500 isn't bad at all.

thanks for honest reviews! i hope somebody will respect you and guys will stop to talk BS all the time! only negative energy all the time

thanks for honest reviews! i hope somebody will respect you and guys will stop to talk BS all the time! only negative energy all the time

Positive vibration for WP!

IML Gear Cream!
still offer open..nobody buy..3 guys only talk as always and never paid it so its open guys for everybody who is real and smart and interested!
you can ask steroids guru and experts who know what is good and real gear and how good is that price for 3g pharmacy gmp anavar! ;)

your var is amazing bro !!!!

Attachments

• _20140614_202104.JPG
    _20140614_202104.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 23
This is one of my friend which is preparing for the contest; your var worth any penny of it, great product.

Back