• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

300 tablets oxanabol anavar only 500$! one guy offer

?????????

sorry guys yes its 500$! sorry...admin can you edit?

look like this offer will be taked today...;) finally some ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Sure, if they actually receive what they paid for.

as i say also to MOD, i do not trust your ady so i ask mod to ship him and he reship...
you think i scammed you for 4 vials after you receive over 20 boxes FREE? come on..be man!

This is a BS story to get a free gear

Officer Farva is no scammer, sounds like an honest mistake to me. It's a shame this can't be sorted out :(

Officer Farva is no scammer, sounds like an honest mistake to me. It's a shame this can't be sorted out :(

as i say give me your ady and i will send to you and you ship to him..
i do not trust his adys..he keep use new ones and move,etc...
i tell him same and other mod!

dont forget he got over 20 boxes free!!!! miss 4..

as i say give me your ady and i will send to you and you ship to him..
i do not trust his adys..he keep use new ones and move,etc...
i tell him same and other mod!

dont forget he got over 20 boxes free!!!! miss 4..

Dude I'm in Australia, and I don't trust Aussie customs otherwise I'd be a customer.

Just send him the goddam gears! :lol:

It's hard to trust someone on an American forum who can't even speak basic english.

I just had to see the ".in" at the end of the website to know...

I don't want to get into this OfficerFarva-WP debate so this is only my personal experience :
WP has been so far a great experience for me . First of all his products are top quality . Are the a bit expensive ? Sure ....BUT....i'd rather pay a bit more and be sure that what i put in to my body it's great gear and i stand behind my words . AP tren it's the best tren i've ever done and everything else i got from him is top notch . Also he often has outstanding deals...a few weeks ago i got 10 vials of different AP gear for 600 dollars ! And what about free gear ? When i entered the transformations contest not only did i get 7 vials for free but he also sent me 2 BD dianabol bottles ( he thought i was bulking... ) and he has sent me free xanax , t3 and other freebies . Every order i made from him i received without problems , true his english is not the best but communication with him it's very easy and he answers e-mails quickly .
So to sum it up ..... and this is ONLY my opinion....WP is great , i trust him and will keep ordering from him .

It's not racist at all. Take care of Farva

It's not racist at all. Take care of Farva

Firstly this is an international board secondely why each WP threads is hijacked by some guys with hidden agenda. If officeFarva have a problem with WP most be solved via PM, mods do your job.

In anyway OfficeFarva is quite ungrateful person where is a problem to post a couple of picts of gear that have been send freely from WP.

You really should just put WPs cock back in your mouth and stfu for a bit. You have no clue about what's going on and you sound like a retard every time you post thinking you're contributing something useful.

As i can see on your improved vocabulary your are an pure intellectual; actually nobody cares about your "imaginary" problems just use PM function.

Firstly this is an international board secondely why each WP threads is hijacked by some guys with hidden agenda. If officeFarva have a problem with WP most be solved via PM, mods do your job.

In anyway OfficeFarva is quite ungrateful person where is a problem to post a couple of picts of gear that have been send freely from WP.

Hidden agendas .... That's the pot calling the kettle black my friend.

I know most the players on this board, way better than you do so I suggest you stfu

I believe Farva is in the right here. WP is under no obligation to make this right, but that would be the right thing to do.

Hidden agendas .... That's the pot calling the kettle black my friend.

I know most the players on this board, way better than you do so I suggest you stfu

I believe Farva is in the right here. WP is under no obligation to make this right, but that would be the right thing to do.

You can only suppose to know some players on this board this is totally different, then keep your shit for you. Farva can use PM to solve his problems and not to spams each threads with his shits.

i also just pm price and ady what i sent so now even admin will know i resent it again..no BS!
i am not a scam and not even close to scam..but all this bad talk take me from my next donate to forum it think to donate for lottery 100 vials..but i see i will not did it..sorry

Back