• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cycle Advice From Fellow Lifters

MajorT

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First off, you'll have to forgive my lack of knowledge when it comes to forums and the acronyms present. I do read them from time to time just not avidly. (I thought possibly making my own account and getting involved would help my interests)

My stats are as follows:
6 Foot 2 inches tall weighing in at about 230 and hanging around 10-12 percent body fat. W/O (the one acronym i feel that i know lol) everyday just about or have some kind of activity. Done plenty of cycles to know what i can handle and what I'm doing really. Started lifting when i was about 175 and would have got to where i am much faster if it wasn't for college basketball. BUT! now that that is over and my hooping days are behind me I hope to take this very serious and maybe enter my first physique comp. next year. (BUT again, just a little goal in the making, not my main focus right now) OH! and I just turned 24.

The cycle I'm planning to run have the contents of Sustanon, Tren E, and Equipoise. Iv'e ran Sus and Tren E plenty of times before but never EQ. Was wondering what would be a good stack of them all.

This is what I had in mind.

Sustanon- 600 Mg a week, weeks 1-14, inject MWF
Tren E- - 600 Mg a week, weeks 1-12, inject MWF
Equipois - 600 Mg a week, weeks 4-16, Inject Tuesday and Saturday I'm thinking

I have Nolva, A-dex, Letro, Clomid, and even Cabaser on hand.

Was also looking for advice on PCT and the proper way to run the Cabaser.

I know it's a big cycle, and i know i should be okay with the Test and Tren amounts. The EQ being involved and the PCT to keep the sides away is my main concern.

THANKS FOLKS!

I'm a huge fan of EQ but imo you need to run more then 600mg. 600 would be minimum, I say more like 900+.

Side note cut tren the same time you cut the sust and run the EQ from start. Unless you get a hold of bold cyp which I doubt. Cut EQ 1wk before the other 2....

See iv'e read a little about it and what it's supposed to do and i think i will be too! (I was wondering why i haven't taken it sooner actually? lol)

But totally ill give it a run up to 900 then if that's what you think.

So run the Sus and tren both at 14 (i know that it's suggested not to run tren over 12, Shrugs*) and just cut the EQ at thirteen. Sounds good.

I read somewhere that it was possible that EQ could be ran for periods up to 18 weeks! and as hard as a gainer as i am that seems pretty legit to just keep on it and use it for a bridge into a winter bulking cycle. ya dig? lol

I didn't say to run tren 14wks... Just said to cut it same time as the sust. The 900on EQ is not mandatory but I would tell anyone to run no less the 600wk.

yea i get what you're saying, we're on the same page, sorry for not clarifying. But appreciate the tips bro! I'm probably gonna step up the EQ though.

Do you ever get puffy nipples from Tren? i have before and i heard the Cabaser is supposed to be the best thing to combat it.

Nah, me and tren are not buddy's.... Not a fan. But just this wk I just started tren again, gonna try to run it again and see how it goes.

i feel ya man, and honestly theres only this one brand of it that i like to take and when i stick with it i get AMAZING results from it and i don't have the night sweats and other sides.

Back