• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Congressmen Introduce Anabolic Steroids Bill in House

IML Gear Cream!
Yes I agree both parties are to blame, but you can not deny that the war on drugs is largely spearheaded by republicans. But as I said above, this is always about money to me, and big pharma hates the idea of anyone selling drugs except them.

I disagree , and perhaps you might agree with me on this. I believe this is yet another example of our government being in the pocket of big pharma and other large corporations. Have you seen how many commercials they now run for " low T " ? This is potential big business for them, so they cant have underground and illegal possession and self prescribed treatment of low T.

I do agree with this as well. The result of big pharma and govt getting in bed together is a loss of our liberties.

Its called reverse fascism. Fascism is govt control of business, here its business in control of govt. same result

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's simple. It's a topic like drunk driving. It's a political win bc both parties can show right and good they are working against a common evil . Easy to get average Joe and average Joe's Pharmacy behind them and also distract public from less popular more controversial issues.

Yes, i couldn't agree more. Yet tobacco and alcohol are legal, what a joke.

lets not focus on real issues and waste time on fake ones

Back