• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EQ and sleep loss w rapid heart rate

caedus

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does EQ CAUSE SLEEP LOSS AND RAOID HEART RATE. 24 hours after my first dose it did for me and I was just wondering if anyone else experienced this or if it is a common thing

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

How big of a dose did you hit? Just EQ or was it combined with something else?

409 mg w 400 test

I have never experienced either after EQ. Although 800mgs is a decent shot of gearz....

I also worked out really hard for about 2 hours at a time 2 days in a row it's possible that my heart was pumping blood all those locations for a rapid recovery. Either way being consciously awake all night while your heart Thomson a fast pace really sucks and it reminds me of the old days of blowing snow

What does the diet look like? Did you do a gigantic carb load or a lot of shit sugar food before you went to bed? It can take day and a half for that stuff to process thru sometimes if you're not used to eating it.

Have you had this problem before w/ gear? are you getting any tension headaches or nose bleeds? Are you using any BP / cholesterol supplements? Consider CoQ10 + red yeast rice. Also Cholest-off is a good alternative. You can google for OTC high blood pressure treatments to get more info (ideally look on medscape or webmd)

E.g.
http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/condition-1706-High+blood+pressure.aspx?print=true

What does the diet look like? Did you do a gigantic carb load or a lot of shit sugar food before you went to bed? It can take day and a half for that stuff to process thru sometimes if you're not used to eating it.

Have you had this problem before w/ gear? are you getting any tension headaches or nose bleeds? Are you using any BP / cholesterol supplements? Consider CoQ10 + red yeast rice. Also Cholest-off is a good alternative. You can google for OTC high blood pressure treatments to get more info (ideally look on medscape or webmd)

E.g.
http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/condition-1706-High+blood+pressure.aspx?print=true

Think it was mental slept like a baby last night and bp was 128/60

Its probably mostly in your head. I always get a little anxious when I try something new. You work yourself up and your heart rate increases a little. Are you a naturally nervous person? Xanax helps with that.

IML Gear Cream!
Its probably mostly in your head. I always get a little anxious when I try something new. You work yourself up and your heart rate increases a little. Are you a naturally nervous person? Xanax helps with that.

Yeah, a minor mishap and he should start Xanax. Good thinking ass-dick. Benzos are highly addictive.

In the future, it probably isn't the best idea to go on a public forum and blame steroids for a health issue you're exzperiencing, such as an increased heart rate, unless you know for a fact the steroid is the cause. This is how unwanted rumors get started. In this case, steroids are not the cause, as AAS do not increase heart rate, especially in an acute fashion 24 hours post-injection.

Does EQ CAUSE SLEEP LOSS AND RAOID HEART RATE. 24 hours after my first dose it did for me and I was just wondering if anyone else experienced this or if it is a common thing

Read

In the future, it probably isn't the best idea to go on a public forum and blame steroids for a health issue you're exzperiencing, such as an increased heart rate, unless you know for a fact the steroid is the cause. This is how unwanted rumors get started. In this case, steroids are not the cause, as AAS do not increase heart rate, especially in an acute fashion 24 hours post-injection.

Hey mike if you are referring to my post you see that it asks a question it does not blame anything is it simply asking a question I'm trying to find out if others have experience this. At no point did I place blame or making accusations. So if you're going to make a statement like that be sure you actually read the post.

Does EQ CAUSE SLEEP LOSS AND RAOID HEART RATE. 24 hours after my first dose it did for me and I was just wondering if anyone else experienced this or if it is a common thing<br />
<br />
Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk<br/>

He probably took his preworkout too close to bedtime. Maybe he had a temporary reaction like a high blood pressure thing. Then the body kind of adjusts and normalizes. Happens a lot. But shouldn't happen really with EQ.

I'm sorry with all these raging hormones in my body I just couldn't resist. After reading your comment for the 100th time I have decided you are a f****** idiotuploadfromtaptalk1402037584277.jpg

Sorry mike no disrespect, but your accusations threw me for a loop...

photo-18429.jpg

Yeah, a minor mishap and he should start Xanax. Good thinking ass-dick. Benzos are highly addictive.

Thats why I asked if hes ALWAYS nervous. Some people NEED xanax to help live a normal life, my wife is one of them. Im not suggesting recreational use, im suggesting AS NEEDED use.

Mike is one of the people on here you can really learn from, hes not gonna just hit you with "bro science". Pay attention to his posts and read his blogs, youll learn alot...anyway, im still sticking with my theory that you were just a little worked up, it happens.

24 hours after my first dose it did for me and I was just wondering if anyone else experienced this or if it is a common thing<br />
<br />
Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk<br/>

Like I said before, "HOW" do you know that EQ caused this side effect? You don't. You're assuming it did only because you can't think of anything else to blame. It's not very responsible to automatically attribute a side effect to AAS when you have zero evidence for such a claim. The fact is that boldeone does not cause this side effect...in anyone. It has never been reported or documented in ANY literature, nor is there any possible mechanism by which boldenone could cause this side effect, especially in the manner you explained.

Basically, you are saying EQ caused an abrupt increase in heart rate at 24 hours post-injection, which just so happened to go away by the following morning, even though your blood EQ levels would have remained essentially the same. Hmmm??? You do know EQ will maintain blood levels for 2+ weeks with a single injection, right? That means that the boldenone will continue to exert its effects on the body for much longer than the erratic, acute heart racing episode you describe. The nature of your experience, its timing, and its course of action are wholly inconsistent with any known side effects of AAS.

Like I said, it might not be the best idea to automatically balme a steroid for something you are experiencing, especially when:

* There is no documented evidence for the existence of such a side effect

* You have no way of proving the steroid caused your problem, nor even a logical explanation

* Such a "side effect" would be completely inconsistent with the effects of AAS in general

The reason I told you it probably wouldn't be the best idea to automatically blame a steroid for something you experience is because 1) It is irresponsible and 2) It gives steroids an even worse name than they already have. The media loves to drag AAS though the mud--even to the point of fabricating total lies. We don't need to add any more potential fuel to the fire by attributing additional, non-existent side effects to AAS. Everything we say and do as steroid users helps shape the opinions and beliefs of others regarding these drugs. If we act like aggresive assholes, the people around us will blame the steroids, even if its has nothing to do with the drugs. If we we experience health problems, they will balme the steroids, etc. So, the last thing we need is one of our own people blaming steroids for side effects which don't exist. Lyle Alzado did this and caused more people to believe more lies about steroids than any single person who has ever lived. Even until this day, many people still think steroids cause brain cancer for one reason--because Alzado said it did. All the doctors knew that it was total bullshit, but because Lyle said it, people believed it. When a current/former steroid user starts publically blaming these drugs for problems they didn't cause, it causes more potential damage than something a non-steroid user might say.

Your post wasn't a big deal, which is why I originally typed out a short reponse advising you to go about things differently next time, but instead of acknowleding that you should have been a bit more responsible in your approach, you not only continue saying that boldeone caused this side effect, but that I am an asshole.

What accuations? I didn't make a single accusation.

Like I said before, "HOW" do you know that EQ caused this side effect? You don't. You're assuming it did only because you can't think of anything else to blame. It's not very responsible to automatically attribute a side effect to AAS when you have zero evidence for such a claim. The fact is that boldeone does not cause this side effect...in anyone. It has never been reported or documented in ANY literature, nor is there any possible mechanism by which boldenone could cause this side effect, especially in the manner you explained.

Basically, you are saying EQ caused an abrupt increase in heart rate at 24 hours post-injection, which just so happened to go away by the following morning, even though your blood EQ levels would have remained essentially the same. Hmmm??? You do know EQ will maintain blood levels for 2+ weeks with a single injection, right? That means that the boldenone will continue to exert its effects on the body for much longer than the erratic, acute heart racing episode you describe. The nature of your experience, its timing, and its course of action are wholly inconsistent with any known side effects of AAS.

Like I said, it might not be the best idea to automatically balme a steroid for something you are experiencing, especially when:

* You have no way of proving the steroid caused your problem, nor even a logical explanation

* Such a "side effect" would be completely inconsistent with the effects of AAS in general

The reason I told you it probably wouldn't be the best idea to automatically blame a steroid for something you experience is because 1) It is irresponsible and 2) It gives steroids an even worse name than they already have. The media loves to drag AAS though the mud--even to the point of fabricating total lies. We don't need to add any more potential fuel to the fire by attributing additional, non-existent side effects to AAS. Everything we say and do as steroid users helps shape the opinions and beliefs of others regarding these drugs. If we act like aggresive assholes, the people around us will blame the steroids, even if its has nothing to do with the drugs. If we we experience health problems, they will balme the steroids, etc. So, the last thing we need is one of our own people blaming steroids for side effects which don't exist. Lyle Alzado did this and caused more people to believe more lies about steroids than any single person who has ever lived. Even until this day, many people still think steroids cause brain cancer for one reason--because Alzado said it did. All the doctors knew that it was total bullshit, but because Lyle said it, people believed it. When a current/former steroid user starts publically blaming these drugs for problems they didn't cause, it causes more potential damage than something a non-steroid user might say.

Your post wasn't a big deal, which is why I originally typed out a short reponse advising you to go about things differently next time, but instead of acknowleding that you should have been a bit more responsible in your approach, you not only continue saying that boldeone caused this side effect, but that I am an asshole.

Fair enough...I apologize Mike

Again mike I did not make a statement I simply asked the question . . . I never said that was the cause.... I simply inquired to see if it was possible

Have blood work done. EQ causes high RBC in some which taxes the heart

Have blood work done. EQ causes high RBC in some which taxes the heart

He just started though. That's not going to be an issue for some weeks or months still

but I guess bloodwork is always a good thing if you suspect a problem

He just started though. That's not going to be an issue for some weeks or months still

but I guess bloodwork is always a good thing if you suspect a problem

It was just a one time thing appreciate everyone's help. More likely an adrenaline dump after huge work out late at night followed by a horribly s***** meal

Back