• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Obama Pumping Iron

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

BEAST...

That was about as interesting as watching paint dry. :thumbdwn:

At least he's not running miles with amputees that lost their limbs because of him.

Obama is a half repper, explains everything

this was PR for him against Putin.... I think Putin may have won this round..

obama is a crossfitter......gich

taliban crossfit video

it looks staged, like he's never done that routine before, kinda duncy gwb esq. if you catch my drift

it looks staged, like he's never done that routine before, kinda duncy gwb esq. if you catch my drift

he is a politician bro......it would be more shocking if he wasnt like that lolz...

He's waiting on his order from WP....he made the order in his first term....

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
inb4 meatheads think they are somehow superior to the most powerful man in the country because they lift weights better

inafter crackheads think they are somehow superior to the most powerful man in the country because they have a second rate education

inb4 meatheads think they are somehow superior to the most powerful man in the country because they lift weights better

Absolute power corrupts absolutely...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He may very well be the most powerful man in the country, but that doesn't mean he knows how to run it or lift weights for that matter. Actually he lifts weights about as good as he runs the country...actually he probably lifts weights better then he runs the country, but what do I know....I'M JUST A MEATHEAD

Putin 2016....

b6K1V6g.gif

five pound dumbells, girls are stronger than him

Putin 2016....

b6K1V6g.gif

Sad day when I almost agree. Just think back to the first election. Obama or McCain. Nobody wins.

this is is awesome photoshopping.

how do I give rep points? I don't see a button to do it, only a report button. Am I too new?

Click on the star and say you approve, and thank you!

Is that Mr McMahon?

Yup with Putins head lmao I recently started watching wwe again after like 10 years and theres a wrestler and his manager who promote putin, so I think the gif is hilarious.

Saw a good documentary on Stone Cold last night. Real interesting.

Stone cold will always be an all time fav of mine. Grew up idolizing him....

Check out that doc on netflix.

BEAST mode!

Back