• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TNE/Dianabol blend Profile

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
TNE/Dianabol blend contains 75mg Testosterone No Ester and 25mg of Dianabol per ml. This is an amazing blend with a ton of horsepower that will hit your system very quickly causing rapid strength, power and size gains while improving mood and energy.

TNE

Testosterone is the undisputed king of steroids mainly because it is safe, elicits rapid mass and strength gains while maintaining libido, a sense of well-being and energy. It’s not uncommon for a first time user to gain 15-20lbs of LBM in a standard testosterone cycle.

TNE stands for Testosterone No Ester. It’s 100% pure testosterone similar to aqueous Testosterone Suspension however TNE is technically a solution not a suspension. Since Testosterone powder is not highly water soluble, the steroid will noticeably separate from water and solvent solutions when the vial is left sedentary. The microcrystals of aqueous suspension will sustain an elevated testosterone release for several days. TNE contains no visible Testosterone crystals because they are in the oil solution. There are no crystals to slowly absorb into the injection site. Therefore when you inject TNE there is a very rapid increase in blood Testosterone levels that falls off faster than standard aqueous Testosterone suspension. TNE packs a big instant wallop when injected. TNE is arguably the fastest Testosterone product available today. Another advantage of TNE is you may use very small gauge needles to inject it. There are no crystals in TNE to clog the pin so an insulin syringe is no problem with TNE.

TNE is the most potent form of Testosterone because it does not possess an ester. Esters are calculated into the steroid weight therefore esterfied steroids are not a true mg for mg of free hormone. 100mg of TNE is 100mg of free hormone! Enanthate in a solution is only 72mg of free hormone per 100mg. You can see that TNE is pure steroid.

DIANABOL

Dianabol is my absolute favorite oral steroid. It’s strong, causes rapid increases in size, strength and a significant increase in the synthesis rate of dopamine. In a study it even outperformed testosterone as far as the synthesis rate of dopamine. Dianabol is a feel good steroid that should increase mood significantly in users. Dianabol is supplied in oral tablets and in injectable form.

AMA has brilliantly combined these two powerhouse steroids into a convenient injectable blend. I recommend this product to be administered one-two hours pre-training at a volume of 1-2ml to provide increased aggression and power. Every 12 hour administration will yield impressive gains and maintain blood androgen levels.

attachment.php

I like to run a Test Cyp base of 400 mg weekly and administer the blend 90 minutes pre training. With 1 ml I noticed little to nothing. With 2 ml I noticed increased drive but that may be psychological. The TNE/D-bol blend may be used to kick start a cycle or used as the finish to a cycle while longer esters are clearing. It may also be used before a power lifting comp, strongman meet or a fight.

Sample Cycle

1-2ml TNE/D-bol blend daily for 6 weeks

ama728.gif

~heavyiron

Attachments

• AMA TNE-DBOL Blend 300.jpg
    AMA TNE-DBOL Blend 300.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 157
Great read. Its one of my favorite injectables on AMA's list next to mast tren and test lol.

So with 400mg base test cyp/wk, you would do 1-2mg per day TNE/D-bol blend fo six weeks. Is this correct? Of course along with PCT and other ancillaries.

So with 400mg base test cyp/wk, you would do 1-2mg per day TNE/D-bol blend fo six weeks. Is this correct? Of course along with PCT and other ancillaries.
I have run it numerous ways but my all time favorite is 2 ml pre training about 90 minutes before I hit the gym. I only train 4 days per week so only 4 injects but that's if I run a long estered test base.

No problem, I absolutely love this blend!

AMA TNE DBOL Blend

attachment.php

Attachments

• AMA TNE-DBOL Blend.jpg
    AMA TNE-DBOL Blend.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 191
2ml before training and I have WICKED pumps and plenty of horsepower in the gym!

IML Gear Cream!
Last Saturday I added 50 extra lbs to my hammer strength bench and it was easy. This shop is good to go.

I have run it numerous ways but my all time favorite is 2 ml pre training about 90 minutes before I hit the gym. I only train 4 days per week so only 4 injects but that's if I run a long estered test base.

Heavy in your opinion, whats best way to run this over a 10 week period with 300 mgs of test E.

option 1: weeks 1-10 300 mgs of test E with 2 mls of TNE/ DBOL blend 4 days a week before workout for whole 10 weeks. I know thats a bit long for dbol, but I'm only using it 4 x a week.

option 2: weeks 1-10 300 mgs of test E. weeks 5-10 2 mls of TNE/DBOL blend ED.

both options use the same amount of TNE/DBOL with same amount of days off 28-30

And would anything be better as a secondary injectable than tren or deca. Thats what I normally use but would like to use something else besides a 19-nor or equipoise which raises hemo too high. Maybe just stick to test E and TNE/DBOL and save tren for my cutting cycle?

Heavy in your opinion, whats best way to run this over a 10 week period with 300 mgs of test E.

option 1: weeks 1-10 300 mgs of test E with 2 mls of TNE/ DBOL blend 4 days a week before workout for whole 10 weeks. I know thats a bit long for dbol, but I'm only using it 4 x a week.

option 2: weeks 1-10 300 mgs of test E. weeks 5-10 2 mls of TNE/DBOL blend ED.

both options use the same amount of TNE/DBOL with same amount of days off 28-30

And would anything be better as a secondary injectable than tren or deca. Thats what I normally use but would like to use something else besides a 19-nor or equipoise which raises hemo too high. Maybe just stick to test E and TNE/DBOL and save tren for my cutting cycle?
I personally would do option 1 brother.

I know you posted not using a 19-nor but I would consider stacking with NPP the first half of the course then switching to Tren Ace at the end. This is an amazing combo and transition. By the end of the cycle you won't look even close to the same if nutrition and training are dialed in.

I personally would do option 1 brother.

I know you posted not using a 19-nor but I would consider stacking with NPP the first half of the course then switching to Tren Ace at the end. This is an amazing combo and transition. By the end of the cycle you won't look even close to the same if nutrition and training are dialed in.

Thanks for the input. I'm a give it a try. Just gotta finish up my test, tren, and mast cycle then cruise on test E for 10-12 weeks to give my body a rest before I start that.

Looks good but my nipples itch just reading it lol. Being gyno prone is no bueno

Looks good but my nipples itch just reading it lol. Being gyno prone is no bueno
20 mg Nolva daily or 1 mg Adex daily for me.

Gyno is not cool so I keep both AI's and SERM's on hand.

IML Gear Cream!
20 mg Nolva daily or 1 mg Adex daily for me.

Gyno is not cool so I keep both AI's and SERM's on hand.

Agree! I keep adex, asin, letro, clomid, and nolva on hand lmao. Like to stay stocked on AIs plus when RC companies run deals you can get them for good prices.

Awesome dude was wondering about this blend myself. Thinking of using it my next bulk.

This would be great for a bulk brother. Let us know how it goes.

Ok, so why would you recommend this over straight TNE? I mean your only getting 75mg instead of the full 100mg? TNE gets into the system faster than Dbol right? So it would seem to me your missing out on that extra 25mg? Don't get me wrong I love me some Dbol and its feel good effects. I'm very interested in this as I have been searching for some good TNE. I lost a supplier who used to make some killer TNE that really brought the beast out in me, but every one since just seems to fall short.

Ok, so why would you recommend this over straight TNE? I mean your only getting 75mg instead of the full 100mg? TNE gets into the system faster than Dbol right? So it would seem to me your missing out on that extra 25mg? Don't get me wrong I love me some Dbol and its feel good effects. I'm very interested in this as I have been searching for some good TNE. I lost a supplier who used to make some killer TNE that really brought the beast out in me, but every one since just seems to fall short.
I use 2ml so 150 mg TNE and 50 mg D-bol per inject.

Seems to me you are missing out on the TNE and D-bol not me brother. ;)

Sorry, Heavy didn't mean to offend you. Just was asking what the benefits might be over straight TNE. I respect your wisdom as I know you heavily test many products before even writing anything up. Thank you for your reply.

Sorry, Heavy didn't mean to offend you. Just was asking what the benefits might be over straight TNE. I respect your wisdom as I know you heavily test many products before even writing anything up. Thank you for your reply.
No offence at all brother. I was just messing with you.

I get absolutely killer pumps with this blend. Its definitely a bit different than straight TNE but its ALL the horsepower.

nice write up. idk how I missed this before.

I need to get more active on imf again..lol

I use 2ml so 150 mg TNE and 50 mg D-bol per inject.

Seems to me you are missing out on the TNE and D-bol not me brother. ;)

I'm willing to settle this little dispute by running this for 30 days or so. Pro bono of course. I'll pm you my address Heavy.:ohyeah:

Back