• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Recovering from 3 years Blast & Cruise

IML Gear Cream!
I think you have a solid pct plan, I couldn't imagine going off while cruising for 3 years. Maybe add some adex for later when you're done with your pct. From personal experience it helped with libido issues that continued past my pct. Patience will be your friend as well. Good luck to you man.

Wow, I did not know that would happen. I have been cruising for 8 months, and mine is thick and white. Does this mean I am good to go still? Is mine going to get clear and watery if I stay on?

HAHAHAH you cant judge fertility by semen appearance. and STFU hasnt posted in over a month

I did the same thing for over a year. I PCT'd with Clomid 50 mg per day(tapered down last two weeks), took Nolvadex, took D aspartic acid, ZMA, Tongkat Ali, Multivitamin, Tribulus, lecithin(improves semen volume), bcaa's, and a product called night rest that improves sleep(melatonin and combo of herbs). I haven't been tested but judging by the size of my nuts and my sex drive, I'd say I'm back to where I was before gear. I'd need to get tested for my hormone levels and spend count to know for sure but by reading my body I'd say I'm gtg.

Back