• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Balkan sustained and nandrolona looks like water

Roosta23

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi,
Just signed up, first time poster so excuse me if in wrong place or this has been covered before but
i just received some Balkan gear from alin. The nandrolone and sustamed resemble water, they look identical,very clear and thin liquid, doesn't appear to be oil as no residue on side of vial when tipping upside down. Can anyone speak to this?

Good to hear especially that I emailed Alin mtcn# Monday and got package Saturday
I worked at several HRT clinic in south Florida and then opened my own over the last decade so have seen a lot of weak crap come out of the mom and pop compounding pharmacies, underground still the way to go for potency and price, it's just the endotoxins that remain an issue for me and fighting off the test flu.

Good to hear especially that I emailed Alin mtcn# Monday and got package Saturday
I worked at several HRT clinic in south Florida and then opened my own over the last decade so have seen a lot of weak crap come out of the mom and pop compounding pharmacies, underground still the way to go for potency and price, it's just the endotoxins that remain an issue for me and fighting off the test flu.

Need more information. You opened your own HRT clinic but you are ordering from UGL's. What's going on here???
fishing-smile.gif

I am out of HRT now but still have 2 buddies who own there own clinics down here in south fla, all of us other than ordering watson cyp all go UGL, as the compounding pharmacies in the US are
weak and unreliable, Signature that went down in 2007 out of Orlando was the best,especially the anavar.
The calibration often is off as well getting 7ml of test out of a 10ml bottle. The margins for the compounding is why we used them, we would buy from them for $20-$30 on single esters and $35-$55 on blends and then sell from $100-$200
HRT biz took a hit in the way of over 50% of your profit when they stopped allowing somatropin to be compounded back in late 2007. You could sell a years worth of growth and test and the rest of the chinese menu back then,soon after went the deca,anavar,winny...Now all the clinics try to hit you with consultations fee,nutraceuticals, and $125 bottle of b-12 we use to give away to try and make up for it, cause if there following the bullshit dea guidelines you really cant be giving a guy more than a bottle or 2 of test at a time now. A couple renegades still pop up and blow shit out the door and regurgitate what there shyster attorneys have told them about some loop hole with igf1-Lr3 or something but there not long for.

Back