• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Europe anabolic ??

prop01

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am not on here everyday but I have not seen Europeananabolic on this site for awhile now , nor does their old website come up .
Does anyone know if they had a name change or went out of business ?? They were a very good source for hg supplies .

Yes , many good sponsors here but I have yet to find any on here currently that sell the same human grade products for the same price plus shipping cost as EU did .

I am not on here everyday but I have not seen Europeananabolic on this site for awhile now , nor does their old website come up .
Does anyone know if they had a name change or went out of business ?? They were a very good source for hg supplies .
EA changed their name and stopped advertising on here about 2 months ago, I believe it was around the same time they stopped being official sciroxx supplier.

Dont be so fooled because a site says human grade. They sold me fake bulgaria made bayer primobolan. Shipping was great nut some of their gear suspect.

Back