• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

bow down

well that is pretty bad....but that's a short list....hes done tons of amazing things....politicians suck....politicians in office today could change whatever he did while in office

Tell that to the family who lost their son.

im sure I would make some questionable decisions with power like that...fortunately I have none to be nitpicked....with great power comes great responsibility

half of you fucks won't even live to make 66 let alone ever have guns like that.....:coffee:

yet you never had, never will.......just another big mouth pedo.....

I suppose, but not where i live..these people are crazy fit and there are men and women in my gym well into their 60's that are smoking and you would never guess they were over 35
I thought we would keep that as our little secret.....:coffee:

yet you never had, never will.......just another big mouth pedo.....

as I remember from your "avi" pic, you are just some tall dude with no definition. just straight up and down so do everyone a favor and STFU.....:coffee:

as I remember from your "avi" pic, you are just some tall dude with no definition. just straight up and down so do everyone a favor and STFU.....:coffee:

from the hunchback of philly........

attachment.php

Attachments

• tumblr_li4o8yvem01qzdvhio1_r1_500.jpg
    tumblr_li4o8yvem01qzdvhio1_r1_500.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 25
my wife and i still masturbate to your "avi" pic, especially me, you are just some tall dude with mad definition and hung like hell so do me a favor and STFU because everyone keeps laughing at me because im pathetic.........:coffee:

i feel sick..........thin ice mother fucker!!!!

awww,,,,how cute, post modifying, really pulling out all the 5th grade tricks now are you?.......save that shit for the short bussers when they get home....K? good. now run along and fuck off, sad gimp is pathetic......:coffee:

awww,,,,how cute, post modifying, really pulling out all the 5th grade tricks now are you?.......save that shit for the short bussers when they get home....K? good. now run along and fuck off, sad gimp is pathetic......:coffee:

temper-tantrum.gif

IML Gear Cream!
another classic from the forum asshole, your on fire today gimp.......:coffee:

another classic from the forum asshole, your on fire today gimp.......:coffee:

when u wake up in the morning knowing that any day now.........how do yah feel ?

Back