• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

bow down

KILLEROFSAINTS

ALPHA MALE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
10296554_10152413173796760_6702317746081232935_n.jpg

nice arms....but did he have to put his GFs sketch on the wall in the background?

jk lolz, nice biceps for an old dude

looks like the Governnator has found his HRT script he lost..

Nice biceps for an old dude? You mean for anybody.

I was wondering how long after he left office we'd start to see the muscles come back. Very curious to see how he's going to look/How far he's going to push it.

good to see the muscle coming back on him

his skin looks like a worn out purse...even for 66..lotta sun damage.
I'm surprised he doesn't have that fixed up some.

did u ever consider this IS his fixed up skin? lolz

half of you fucks won't even live to make 66 let alone ever have guns like that.....:coffee:

I have always liked Arnold I wish I had guns like that now. Plus I bet he has bang more chicks than any of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's like the scene in 'Predator' where he shakes carl weathers hand and they both show off their biceps.

But that was a loooong time ago....

He still has a peak.

people are so full of shit...his arms look good for his age? fuck you idiot....his skin looks bad for 66? hahahahahaa...motherfucker please....have you been to America? nearly 70 % of the population is obese....most are handicapped and useless

IML Gear Cream!
looks fine to me...hope i look like that at 66...if i make it to 66 lol

people are so full of shit...his arms look good for his age? fuck you idiot....his skin looks bad for 66? hahahahahaa...motherfucker please....have you been to America? nearly 70 % of the population is obese....most are handicapped and useless

I suppose, but not where i live..these people are crazy fit and there are men and women in my gym well into their 60's that are smoking and you would never guess they were over 35

yeah...lets see....Arnold has probly the all time best genetics in history of the planet...im sure your old buddies are waaaaay huger and looking like they found the fountain of youth....where do people come up with this shit....its like disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing

Lol I'd like to see another 66 year old looking like that, matter fact most 50 year olds look like complete shit. Especially the old farts at the gym, they look like they belong in a hospital bed.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Big deal he has arms again, do you even understand what a piece of shit he is?

cause he banged a maid?

Well he destroyed his family for one, and as governor he passed a bill that is killing businesses and jobs. Google CA ab32. He also reduced the sentence of a murderer the last day in office. The murderer was the son of a fellow politician. Arnold is not someone to admire.

His big biceps excuse all those accusations....

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

well that is pretty bad....but that's a short list....hes done tons of amazing things....politicians suck....politicians in office today could change whatever he did while in office

oh and by the way...I have read a few books about him....the recent auto-bio....nothing is cut and dry in politics

Back