• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

GW-50, DNP, and T3 Cycle

n2dnp

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Stats:
Height: 5'9
Weight: 200
BodyFat: 15%

Cycle History:
Test E
Test E and Tren Ace
Osta, S-4 and GW-50

Whats up guys? I am leaving for a vacation in a little more than a month, and I am looking to drop as much body fat as I can in that short duration. Wanted to get some feedback about the fat loss blitz that I am about to do. Nothing to crazy, but I will be using a little bit of DNP, so I just wanted to make sure everything is okay. Also, wondering if anyone has used the combo of GW-50 and DNP?

Here is what I plan to do.

Days 1-10
GW-50 - 20mg/day
DNP - 250mg/day
T3 - 50mcg/day

Days 11-24
GW-50 - 20mg/day
T3 - 50mcg/day

Days 25-30
GW-50 - 20mg/day
DNP - 250mg/day
T3 - 50mcg/day

Days 31-34
DNP - 250mg/day
T3 - 50mcg/day

To sum things up. I will be running GW-50 at 20mg a day, for 30 days. I will be running the DNP for the first 10 days, at 250mg a day. I will then take 14 days off of DNP and then start it up again for 10 more days at the same dosage. I will be running 50mcg a day of T3 the entire time.

Diet will be 1800 calories a day, high protein, moderate carbs, and low fats.

For training, I am going to go easy on lifting heavy. The plan right now is to lift on Mon, Wed, Friday.. and to just do some quick circuit training, nothing extreme. I also plan to do 2 light cardio sessions a day. The first one in the AM on an empty stomach, and the second one sometime in the PM. Most likely will just be walking on an incline at 3mph.

If I left anything out, let me know. Any and all input is welcome, and I am looking forward to your advice.

Thanks Bros.

Back