• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Feeling a bit depressed

Nyde

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone here ever experience minor depression while on an AI?

I've been using Adex (pharm grade) at 0.5mgs EOD for about 4 weeks now and I swear I'm beginning to feel a bit depressed. Feeling a bit on the sad side. I don't smile as often as usual. Feel like crying for past events that happened in my life, events that I let go a long time ago.

Is it possible to happen on Adex at this dose?

Hell fucking yes. I experience lethargy and depression almost every day following my .5mg dose of adex. Just be mindful that it isn't real. The depression you feel is chemical in nature, not psychological. I dropped my dose from .5 every other day to .5 every 3rd day because of the depression side effect. The day after I take adex, I pretty much have to be on alert that I might want to jump in front of a speeding car, but to just power though it, and things will return to normal.

I have plans to switch to nolva. I really don;t like adex.

Hell fucking yes. I experience lethargy and depression almost every day following my .5mg dose of adex. Just be mindful that it isn't real. The depression you feel is chemical in nature, not psychological. I dropped my dose from .5 every other day to .5 every 3rd day because of the depression side effect. The day after I take adex, I pretty much have to be on alert that I might want to jump in front of a speeding car, but to just power though it, and things will return to normal.

I have plans to switch to nolva. I really don;t like adex.

Well, I won't EVER get gyno and that's because I had gyno surgery done a couple of years ago. My E2 levels can go sky high now and I won't even get a tiny lump anymore. :)

I'm only taking Adex to reduce estrogen levels. But yeah, been noticing that I'm feeling a bit on the down side. I'm usually a very confident guy, never looking back at the past and always moving forward. But the last few days I've been on the sad side. Thinking about my last girl over and over again. Mind you this is a girl that I broke up with because she was a bi-polar, multiple personality, borderline disorder personality bitch that drove me NUTS!!!! But the fact that she isn't around anymore kind of makes me sad. Weird I'm feeling like this because I've actually been feeling quite fine since I broke up with her a month ago.

So at 0.5mgs E3D, or pretty much 1mg per week, you feel fine? Or you still feel a little depressed?

Dude guys need estrogen too. Helps with gains, mood, joints....etc. I take adex .3mg every 3 or 4 days. You are taking too much. I took 20mg of nolvadex a day for 2 days and my bones were fucking killing me all over. I was weak as fuck too. Fuck that.

Switch ai to aromasin. I dont like adex either, gives me muscle spasms.

Try cutting back to .25mgs eod. What does your bloodwork look like?

Damn! E2 is high as usual, bro. I can't really seem to take any AI's without feeling "something" negative.

Aromasin, I take this stuff and I become weak, dull, flat, boring. I find it so difficult to get out of bed. Everything that was once fun or at least a bit interesting is now boring as hell!

Letrozole, I feel fine on this stuff believe it or not. Never get the killer joints. It can bring my E2 levels down to 50, 40 or 30 (where the others barely budge). But this stuff kills my libido.

Adex, similar to aromasin but at a much lower level. But still! Who the hell wants to feel semi-depressed? Right? LOL

Adex or Aromasin still leaves my E2 levels past 70.

Dude guys need estrogen too. Helps with gains, mood, joints....etc. I take adex .3mg every 3 or 4 days. You are taking too much. I took 20mg of nolvadex a day for 2 days and my bones were fucking killing me all over. I was weak as fuck too. Fuck that.

Those little pills are hard enough to get in half. I can't imagine cutting them into forths.

I do 12.5mg Exemestane daily from research chem.. I feel fine on it.

IML Gear Cream!
What is your cycle??....

Agreed! Aromasin is the king of the road. Arimidex not only causes problems described above, it is also known to wage war on HDL.

I've never heard of Adex causing "depression". If anything, I feel it MORE when I'm on aromasin, even at 12.5mgs EOD

What is your cycle??....

It really has nothing to do with E levels. I have gotten my E2 levels down to only 60 and still felt like total ass on aromasin or even adex.

It just seems like me being ON the AI itself will make me feel flat and dull.

Interesting.. I never thought adex would cause depression.. How does it cause depression? Just from your estrogen being low? That doesn't make sense to me.

Interesting.. I never thought adex would cause depression.. How does it cause depression? Just from your estrogen being low? That doesn't make sense to me.

And like I said, my estrogen is NOT low at the moment. It's somewhere in the 70's at the moment, but I feel slightly depressed. Feel better OFF of the drug.

I've never heard of Adex causing "depression". If anything, I feel it MORE when I'm on aromasin, even at 12.5mgs EOD

Not everyone is the same. Chemicals are going to have different effects on different people. Nolva never game me depression, but adex makes me want to slit my fucking wrist every time I take it.

Not everyone is the same. Chemicals are going to have different effects on different people. Nolva never game me depression, but adex makes me want to slit my fucking wrist every time I take it.

I'm not that bad neither. Shit! lol I just start to dwell on past mistakes and past relationships. Started to actually miss my BPD girlfriend in which I could NOT stand anymore. LMAO!

I'm not that bad neither. Shit! lol I just start to dwell on past mistakes and past relationships. Started to actually miss my BPD girlfriend in which I could NOT stand anymore. LMAO!

Bro, everybody is different. What doesn't cause depression for some will for others. Everybody is different. Just realize that it's NOT REAL and just a chemical side effect. It's hard, but you can power thru it. I had the same GF in college. Best decision ever was to run away from that miserable (unt... Who was on a retarded amount of Klonopin, and Ganja every day just to maintain. The only thing she was good for was fighting, fucking, and looking hot...

Bro, everybody is different. What doesn't cause depression for some will for others. Everybody is different. Just realize that it's NOT REAL and just a chemical side effect. It's hard, but you can power thru it. I had the same GF in college. Best decision ever was to run away from that miserable (unt... Who was on a retarded amount of Klonopin, and Ganja every day just to maintain. The only thing she was good for was fighting, fucking, and looking hot...

Wether its real, or not, in the end...it's still the same feeling, depression.

As for the GF. Yeah, that's all my GF was good for.....fighting, fucking, being all suspicious due to her levels of anxiety, crying and looking hot.

IML Gear Cream!
Wether its real, or not, in the end...it's still the same feeling, depression.

As for the GF. Yeah, that's all my GF was good for.....fighting, fucking, being all suspicious due to her levels of anxiety, crying and looking hot.

Your right about in the end, it's still depression and it feels like it will never end, but it will. I was hit by a boat and in the ICU for a week, and on serious pain killers for the next three months afterwards. Nobody told me I couldn't just cold turkey them when summer was over and Fall Semester started and I was to start my life again after all the physical therapy. Trust me, going thru withdrawals of 120mgs of morphine and 30mgs Percocet per day, along with PAWS, (post acute withdrawal syndrome depression), tested my mental stability to the maximum. So I know a little bit about what your going thru. As for the girlfriend, hahaha, we must have dated the "Fuckin' Miserable Sisters." I learned what NOT to go for in a girl after that dumpster fire! And I'm a better person for that one too... Try to be around positive people you like/respect and engage in constructive activities until you get back to feeling normal bro. You can do it!

Your right about in the end, it's still depression and it feels like it will never end, but it will. I was hit by a boat and in the ICU for a week, and on serious pain killers for the next three months afterwards. Nobody told me I couldn't just cold turkey them when summer was over and Fall Semester started and I was to start my life again after all the physical therapy. Trust me, going thru withdrawals of 120mgs of morphine and 30mgs Percocet per day, along with PAWS, (post acute withdrawal syndrome depression), tested my mental stability to the maximum. So I know a little bit about what your going thru. As for the girlfriend, hahaha, we must have dated the "Fuckin' Miserable Sisters." I learned what NOT to go for in a girl after that dumpster fire! And I'm a better person for that one too... Try to be around positive people you like/respect and engage in constructive activities until you get back to feeling normal bro. You can do it!

I am bro. I'm already seeing a much nicer woman. Beautiful, educated and respectful.

When your hormones are in flux, they can affect your moods. Ask any woman during "that time of the month".

This is definitely an issue of getting your sex hormones balanced, but if it is annoying, you can try some OTC powder Inositol. It's just a B-vitamin and is used to treat depression & anxiety. (Easy to google this too.) It's a cheap & easy thing to try if you want. You can get it online around $10 - e.g. Swanson. Then just use it as it says on the container. Just powdered Inositol - not pills that have other stuff in them. Works pretty quickly.

Like Sassy said...if you dont try the powder...400-600mg of straight b6 will do wonders....sounds to easy...but it works...

When your hormones are in flux, they can affect your moods. Ask any woman during "that time of the month".

This is definitely an issue of getting your sex hormones balanced, but if it is annoying, you can try some OTC powder Inositol. It's just a B-vitamin and is used to treat depression & anxiety. (Easy to google this too.) It's a cheap & easy thing to try if you want. You can get it online around $10 - e.g. Swanson. Then just use it as it says on the container. Just powdered Inositol - not pills that have other stuff in them. Works pretty quickly.

I don't understand how taking B6 or Inositol can reverse the "depressing" feeling I was getting off of Adex. And again, it has nothing to do with E2 levels. Without a shadow of a doubt, its the drug itself that does it to me. Aromasin does it worst! Letro, not bad at all, surprisingly, but it does kill my libido.

To me .5 mg EOD does not seem like a lot at all. Id tend to think your estro has actually gotten too high, not to mention ED dosing is best with AI . Plus take your AI at night before bed if you werent already. Whats your body fat ? If you are on the higher side you will need a stronger dose of AI because estro loves fat and fat loves estro. I say stay with the adex , take 1mg ED for 5 days then back it down to .5 ED . Id say by the end of a week you'll know if you went the right way.

To me .5 mg EOD does not seem like a lot at all. Id tend to think your estro has actually gotten too high, not to mention ED dosing is best with AI . Plus take your AI at night before bed if you werent already. Whats your body fat ? If you are on the higher side you will need a stronger dose of AI because estro loves fat and fat loves estro. I say stay with the adex , take 1mg ED for 5 days then back it down to .5 ED . Id say by the end of a week you'll know if you went the right way.

I get blood work quite often. Yes, I know, it costs me lots of money, but it's way better than "guessing". Believe me when I tell you that I feel better with a E2 level of 100 than I do with a E2 level of 50 while ON adex or aromasin. So, what does it mean? It's not E2 levels, it's the drugs itself. I'm far better off on Letro, but at the cost of what? Losing my libido? No thanks!

Oh Im not going to argue you feeling better with 100 estro, but are you sure thats where you are now ?

Also dont be so fast to blow off the timing of your dosage as I mentioned above. Try experimenting with an every day dose and taken before bed.
Another thing is get some proviron in the mix if its not already. It has been known to help greatly with mood. 50 mg ED

I don't understand how taking B6 or Inositol can reverse the "depressing" feeling I was getting off of Adex. And again, it has nothing to do with E2 levels. Without a shadow of a doubt, its the drug itself that does it to me. Aromasin does it worst! Letro, not bad at all, surprisingly, but it does kill my libido.

Not suggesting it will substitute getting your hormone levels back to something like balance. The point is that, in the mean time, if you are experiencing depression to the point of it affecting your day-to-day activities, these are some cheap options to help while you're getting the AIs straight.

Oh Im not going to argue you feeling better with 100 estro, but are you sure thats where you are now ?

Also dont be so fast to blow off the timing of your dosage as I mentioned above. Try experimenting with an every day dose and taken before bed.
Another thing is get some proviron in the mix if its not already. It has been known to help greatly with mood. 50 mg ED

I don't really like proviron. It tends to get me all irritable and somewhat bloated in the gut region.

Back