• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Boom!! Bloods on EP. Sust

Lift-on

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My protocol wile this test was taken:

1g EP sust
350mg tren
300mg mast

i believe my estrisol number is is thrown off do to the tren. I feel no gyno sides and feel great in general. Thanks to uncle Z FOR THE great gear. I'm very happy with this number.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 27
Holy shit 6,000 range is nice.

Hell yea guys!! This is my first time running there sust! Its safe to say it will be my new go to test ester. Kicks in fast and hits hard

might wanna find a AI for that run....448 e2 number has jammed your free test to 51 with a 6k+ total test...pretty much wasting that sustanon at that rate...fyi

Nice results OSL. How about you gtfo and find a different forum to scam :coffee:

might wanna find a AI for that run....448 e2 number has jammed your free test to 51 with a 6k+ total test...pretty much wasting that sustanon at that rate...fyi
Thanks for the input. I'm upping my AI dose. It says that it greater that 51. I guess that's as far as the test goes on free test. What is a good free test number?

I guess I don't understand what your taking about?

Guess what's going to happen next if you ever post at ASF or IMF again arsehole?

Osl is not lift-on

Back