• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

We have all been there

HeavyB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

I hate those phuqers. Makes going to he gym a drag.

Lifting 315 he's pretty strong, but I wouldn't want his physique.

Yep for his physique 315 is weak. I thought the video was very funny alot of people I am friend on facebook love some planet fitness. I do too keeps them out of the gym I go to. I go to small mostly free weight gym he has 170 dumbbells. It has changed some thou the guy that was my buddy died.. So now his brother is running and sold some of it to the old owners good friend which he is lifter. He is kicking out some of the guys that dont put weights back and scream and cuss when they lift.

I'd do the same thing if i owned a gym. Then again, I'd get sued because I'd only let women join!

I'd do the same thing if i owned a gym. Then again, I'd get sued because I'd only let women join!

You sound like the guy that used to own it. He tried and tried to get more women in but never kicked out the assholes I believe we will see more now. My wife would go in alone but only when he was there or someone that knew me... They all knew if they messed with her i would hit them with a damn bar or shin kick them in the head.
Funny story that is what I was going for at the beginning to power lift and I didnt worry so much about the physique I trained under a guy like him.. I did learn how to lift heavy and the correct way now I am going full circle. I am trying to cut and put on muscle and fill the extra skin. It will happen I am seeing it some now which I should 5 days a week lifting 2 days mma and diet and pinning.. I am just glad I just got to the tren part of the cycle.

i would ban that fatty from the gym too

she needs a train pulled on her

my gyms full of cops, 6-7 of the fuckers this morning, they are all head bopping, shadow boxing, kicking the wall cunts.....the funniest one and only quiet one is this asian guy whos probably 160, db presses 35s and grunts like hes getting anal fucked by a walrus.....really agro cunts the others though, just the type of people ur happy have guns.....

Back