• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

LA Kings could Win the Stanley Cup Tonight!

It's easy to hate great teams. I am born and raised New Yorker and proud. For some reason, NY teams are the most disliked teams across the nation and ironically have the largest nationwide fan base then any other teams in the US in history. Generally speaking of course. Not to mention that viewership increase dramatically in any sport when NY team is in the championship. Especially the Yankees, Giants and Rangers. So for all of the haters out there, there are about 5 more that love em.
Love them or hate them, when NY teams are in the championship games it does hear things for the sport. Especially ice hockey, which has historically struggled to increase its fan base.
Go Rangers!!

It does great things for the sport... Not hear. Damn spell correct.

It's easy to hate great teams. I am born and raised New Yorker and proud. For some reason, NY teams are the most disliked teams across the nation and ironically have the largest nationwide fan base then any other teams in the US in history. Generally speaking of course. Not to mention that viewership increase dramatically in any sport when NY team is in the championship. Especially the Yankees, Giants and Rangers. So for all of the haters out there, there are about 5 more that love em.
Love them or hate them, when NY teams are in the championship games it does hear things for the sport. Especially ice hockey, which has historically struggled to increase its fan base.
Go Rangers!!

For me, its not because they are NY, its because a few of the players I detest. I rooted for them in 94'.

10402920_334189083400915_7155620083840300236_n.jpg

They are places for high heels. The ice is not one of them.

http://guyism.com/sports/all-im-wat...d-on-ice-after-kings-won-the-stanley-cup.html

Even though the New York Rangers lost an excruciatingly heart-wrenching double overtime loss to the Los Angeles Kings that eliminated them in the Stanley Cup Finals, this woman may have taken it even harder on the chin than they did. As the Kings celebrated their Stanley Cup Championship on the ice at the Staples Center friends and family of the players bravely paraded on the ice to congratulate the winners. However these people are not professional hockey players and are not wearing ice skates, so their travel can be a bit dicey. This young woman decided that it was a prudent decision to walk on the ice while wearing high heels. She quickly learned that it was a horrible idea as she lost her balance, twisted in the air and smashed her face into the solid ice. While the emotional scars of the players on the Rangers will heal in time, this woman may need a plastic surgeon to repair the damage she suffered on the Staples Center ice.

Back