• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My monster cycle

mebody6

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello :)

I started my monster cycle 5 weeks ago. It will last for 20 weeks.
Week 1-20 2 x 350mg Test C (will maybe increase to 2 x 500mg week 10)
Week 1-4 100mg DBOL (Oral)
Week 4-9 100mg Drol (Oral) and 60mg Winny (Oral)

Every day I take 25mg Proviron, 20mg Tamoxifen, multi Vit, Omega 3, Essentiale Forte 3 x 3 tabs (liver support).

Week 2 I started to have MEGA wood during the night. I am MEGA horny and my girl friend is happy. I am 6''2 (188cm) and 235pounds (109kg), 18%bf, 48 years old. Lifting for 23 years. First injectable cycle. Sides: Acne on my back and elevated BP (Take tabs for that now, so it is normalized). Did first blood work, no issues. Will do blood work every 5-6 weeks. Doctor is informed was is going on.

I will keep you posted!!

Your hemoglobin levels will skyrocket. I'd say your AST and ALT will be quite high as well.

I wouldn't call it a monster cycle but...

keep us informed.

Not a huge cycle. But a lot of orals in there. Watch your liver values.

yeah deiseljimmy is running a monster cycle.... This is a little high on orals for my liking.

Not a fan of the amount of orals. Would rather see more injectable with a few orals here and there myself.

Maybe split the orals start and end... Run 5-6 wks on with 5-8wks off before starting again. But I do think the does are very high the the amount of time your planning to be in them.

Hello
Thank you all for your feedback. I do agree there is a lot of orals. I just want to try. I am not very sensitive to Orals, that is why I have so many there. I am getting 2. blood work Monday. So far so good. :) Did not gain anything yet. It is annoying that Test C injections take so long to work. :( I am aware that Winny and Drol will kick in earliest end next week.

It's all trial and error. We've all been there. Can't figure out what works for you until you try. Rock out with your cock out

Hold on.... Your 5wks in and zero weight gain? That's not right or did I read that wrong?

Good morning :)
Here are my comments to your feedback, that I do appreciate a lot.
1. I started to gain a little this week, like 1-2 kg. My diet is VERY lean, so I get pumps and strength but gains are a little slow. I always had it like that. My body reacts slower, maybe because of my age. 48!
2. Liver.....according to my experience and the doctors I have consulted (I play it VERY safe), it is a little over rated. 4-6 weeks on something does not make your liver "explode", unless you have some health issues. Alcohol and pain killers are way more dangerous than steroids. There is a very nice interview with Dorian Yates online, where he confirms that. But again, we are all different. In my age, I do blood work every year, never had issues.
3. Hemoglobin will raise....who cares, for such a short period of time, again the body will not suffer at all. But you are right, they will raise.
4. Some people reacts slow to Test C, some even after 10 weeks, but usually after 3-5 weeks. I guess I reacts after 5 weeks as I can feel this week.
5. Kick start 100mg Dbol, well after 4 weeks, I got some pumps and a lot of acne. Dbol is not good for me. Tried it before and it took 6 weeks before I felt something.
6. Winstrol and Anadrol should kick in between 1-3 weeks, so I am hoping it will kick in latest end next week. I do feel estrem libido reaction and it make me happy. Want to f... everything with a pulse and a female first name :)
7. My appetite went dramatically up last 2 days, so I assume I will add size now. But again I am eating VERY clean.

Example of my daily diet:
1. 8 egg whites and 2 yokes
2. 200gr chicken breast (cooked) and 50gr of rice
3. Post work 50gr whey protein
4. 200gr chicken breast (cooked) and 50gr of rice
5. 200gr chicken breast or salmon plus 300gr low fat cottage cheese
6. same as 5
7. same as 5
For snack 300gr low fat cottage cheese. Very little fruits. Yes yes I know, veggies, but again, I dont like them. :)
I gym 6-7 times per week, no cardio, I hate cardio. My diet will control my condition.

I wish you all a good day.

your not on 4 to 6 weeks your on 9 weeks and at high doses. But hey its you liver. Keep us posted.

sent by owl

My liver hurts just looking at that cycle. Why not save the winny for the tail end?

A short remark to the liver issue. I have never meet anybody the last 20+ years that has been on orals that had liver problems in anyway. I have to listen to the doctor and her notes on liver issues and pubmed on liver issues. But again we are all different. :)

So my update:
This weekend I gained 2kg/4.4pounds. I do not feel bloated due to my diet and tamoxifen/proviron. My strength is still going up. I have some problems with sleeping. My acne are disappearing because I stopped DBOL. I have added probiotics every evening before bed time.

The questions:
Why I dont add winstrol later. Well I maybe will :) I have also considered Deca injectable. After these 5 (extra) weeks on orals I take 6 weeks break but will up my Test C to 1 gr weekly (2 x 500mg weekly injections).

By the way I do SubQ injections. Just for your information. Works really well and is much easier in terms of reach and so forth.

Again, thank you for your comments, if I stop writing it is because my liver exploded all over my laptop :) I will log the whole cycle!

I wish you all a nice day.

If that's a monster cycle, I must be Bostin Loyd! Lol jk bro. 100 mg of dbol seems like a lot and drol+winny could be harsh but guys stack harsh methyls for the last 4-6 weeks of preps all the time so if you can handle it I say more power to you. I tend to get too lethargic on heavy orals and my quality of life at work and school goes in the shitter so I can only stand about 4 weeks on one oral before I need a break, not to mention the nausea and appetite loss that I get with them. But if you don't have these issues, enjoy the fullness and strength brother. Just make sure you take some time afterwards to let your liver enzymes get back in range before blasting again.

HelloDiesel618
Thank you for your reply. Well, for me it is a monster cycle. Never did so much in the same cycle. I do not feel good on DBOL, have same symptoms as you when on DBOL. But on Winstrol+Drol i feel good (so far). I do agree on what you write. I will take min 1 month off after Drol+Winny, but up Test C to 1gram per week. I am taking very strong liver protection in Essentiale Forte, so I am not nervous about my liver. I will get my blood work results tomorrow and will report in here how they are. :) I wish you a nice day. :)

IML Gear Cream!
Hello all :)
A small update. I feel something I have never felt before. Like tons of energy, like I am superman. If I move, I get pumped. I do not need a lot of sleep. When I train in the gym, I use no energy. For me, orals are simply great. Now I am waiting for the test C to kick in. Maybe it is a combination I feel. I have no idea, but it is super great :) It is not that I am gaining much weight, but my muscles are developing anyway. Harder and more defined.

Hello breakbones. Yes pictures will come, I am still too fat to show anything, but I will post pictures. :)

So I got my blood work. Liver ok. Glucose a little over the limit, but not to worry, can be the day the blood was taken. Cholesterol, also a little over the limit, was maybe expected, but again (according to doctor) not to worry, just try to get it down over time. There are more than 40 position on the result sheet, all these are ok. I will do blood work again in 1 month and report back to you all :)

Yesterday evening before bed time, I had very high BP (165/100) and terrible headaches, this is from the Anadrol as I am one week in. I overloaded with BP tabs and this morning it was 130/75, so I am happy again. But what a terrible headache, my goodness. :(

I wish you all a good day.

. . . My diet is VERY lean, so I get pumps and strength but gains are a little slow. . . . My appetite went dramatically up last 2 days, so I assume I will add size now. But again I am eating VERY clean.

Example of my daily diet:
1. 8 egg whites and 2 yokes
2. 200gr chicken breast (cooked) and 50gr of rice
3. Post work 50gr whey protein
4. 200gr chicken breast (cooked) and 50gr of rice
5. 200gr chicken breast or salmon plus 300gr low fat cottage cheese
6. same as 5
7. same as 5
For snack 300gr low fat cottage cheese. Very little fruits. Yes yes I know, veggies, but again, I dont like them. :)
I gym 6-7 times per week, no cardio, I hate cardio. My diet will control my condition.
There are almost no carbs in that diet. 50 gr (I assume grams?) is two tenths of a cup of rice. Add half a cup of oats to your breakfast and double your rice intake, and you will gain. And, as you already know, get some spinach and broccoli in there.

Back