• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Western Union

bushmaster

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If someone has been blocked in the past due to too many transfers will they be blocked indefinitely?

I would assume there name be out on a blacklist

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I've heard of recievers getting blocked. Never heard how long for or anything like that.

From my experience they usually don't block senders but they certainly do block recipients. As far as the question goes I wouldn't want to use a name that has been red flagged. Are you supposed to discuss payment methods out in the open forum ?

From my experience they usually don't block senders but they certainly do block recipients. As far as the question goes I wouldn't want to use a name that has been red flagged. Are you supposed to discuss payment methods out in the open forum ?

Its not a payment method talking about any source here. I see no rules being broken. I don't buy illegal substances to begin with.

I just had a WU transfer refunded because of WU decision. What the fuck?

With Western Union under 1000 bucks and you CAN receive without an ID with only a test question.

IML Gear Cream!
I had then do it to me for under 100 refunded for WU decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whaaaat this is crazy i wana know the same ^

Don't use a real name. Problem solved. I never use my real name. Just make sure the name you choose to use is someone who would be willing to pick up the funds if needed. I've only had to do that once and I just kicked the guy $10.

Let me translate WPs post.....
If you receive too much money in a month they will block you. I'm not sure on the sender part.
Spiny, your receiver was blocked. That's why they refunded it

WU bad, block money no gearz...

God see all WU, God see all!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

WU is gonna run themselves out of business kissing Uncle Sams ass..there is one near my work that used to be lined with Mexicans sending money back to Old Mexico...now its empty...they use other means cause WU is a pain in the ass...

IML Gear Cream!
WU absolutely blocks senders. I'm one of them. They blocked me last year after about 6 out of country transfers in a 5 month time frame. As I attempted to make the 6th transaction the clerk actually handed me the phone with WU security on the other and. They flat out stated they no longer wanted my buisness. I asked for clarification but they would say nothing more and that was the end of it.

I have since used WU but under an alias and no ID. WU allows this for transactions under $1000 (I think). The problem with this method is that if there is a problem you can never get the money refunded.

Back