• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MLG kicks ass

jsmith1980

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just received my first order from mlg. Everything is awesome. Running tren-e and sust 250. Ordered arimidex to run with. I came in 1mg capsule. I have been reading a ton that says .25-.5mg eod. Should I just open capsule and eyeball half or just take 1mg e3-4d? Also not sure if I should stack something else with arimidex for pct. Any ideas?

Thx for the feedback. Did the arimidex make u fatigued at all? Took it for the first time today, kinda felt slow.

Mlg is top notch, very hard if not impossible to find a better source. Super quality always, email response bar none, just all around incredible service. We should all be very thankful for a company like mlg, now days good sources are hard to find. Sources come a dime a dozen anymore and half are junk.

Very sore today. Pinned my quad felt great until 8 hrs later. Now it's crazy painful. Never had a problem before. Pin is 2ml mix of the tren-e and sust. I ml each. Am I doing something wrong? Any ideas?

Could be a variety of things: pinning technique, new location, pinned between muscle. wrong size pin (not long enough), etc. Still happens to me from time to time when pinning quads, I've just learned to deal with it.

Icon

Thx muscleicon. Yeah kinda fucked up and got 20ga 1/2 in needles. Didn't realize I had made the mistake until ready to pin. Usually use 1 in. Was just worried about an infection. No redness. Just pain and swelling.

Back