• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Arimidex and...

jsmith1980

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am running tren-e with sust 250. I am taking arimidex to get a dry lean cycle. Never taken arimidex before. Everything I read says .25 - .5 mg eod. I have 1 mg capsules. Any do's and donts? Does the arimidex work as a good pct?

I am running tren-e with sust 250. I am taking arimidex to get a dry lean cycle. Never taken arimidex before. Everything I read says .25 - .5 mg eod. I have 1 mg capsules. Any do's and donts? Does the arimidex work as a good pct?
How much Sust per week?

Littering?? Not sure what that means. Maybe I should have stated this is my first time on a forum. If I am breaking rules, not intentional.

Running 750mg a week of sust. Pin wait two days pin etc. Tren -e 600mg per week.

No worries dude. It just reminded me of super troopers. Obviously you haven't seen that mandatory movie

1mg of adex the day after you inject should suffice....since its your first cycle get some mid cycle labs and see how your levels are...estrogen etc..

Lol. I have. Just wasn't sure if there was a hidden meaning on this forum. Any thoughts on my dosage or pct?

I always use adex on cycle and switch to aromasin for PCT. Makes sense and there are a few studies confirming this that I have come across.

/V

Back