• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Allergies

exerciseordie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright guys, I am sure I'm not the only person who has to deal with shitty allergies during this time of the year. What I am curious about is how the fuck people deal with this shit. I can't breath through my fucking nose, headaches almost all day everyday, and the general feeling of awfulness. Benadryl seems to work but I'm not sure I can pop that and hit the gym lol. My problem is, if I lift with a sinus headache it turns into an all night migraine of hell. Any medications you guys take that actually help? Taking some generic allergy medicine but it just ain't cutting it! Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Btw I have used Allegra in the past and it did better than this shit but still not great and it costs an arm and a leg.

Take some ibuprofen for the stuffed sinuses. If you get real bad use Afrin nasal spray. Don't use it for more than a day or two or you'll get REAL tolerant to it and you'll need it to even stay congested. No matter how stuffed you are it'll clear it wide open in 15 min. Some people are better with Claritin though. Both are generic OtC

Oh shit almost forgot. You HAVE TO get neilmed sinus rinse. Do it once in the morning and once at night. It will clear all the toxins from your sinuses. This is crucial

Back