• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Reddog is a legend

Watson

A Jihad on gyms!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A fucken legend i tell yah!!!!!!!

Now everyone leave this top bloke alone or else we will have words!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Matlock.jpg
    Matlock.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 79
I :heartpump Paul
I :heartpump red

Paul has a humungous dick and a hot wife
Red has a hot wife ... not seen his dick...
this could be settled by cawk pics

<accessing Captns cawk pic database>
<access denied>

:(

:lol: that matlock shit never gets old

don't slit your wrists there houseboy, it's only an online forum, besides who will take care of the short bussers.......:coffee:

don't slit your wrists there houseboy, it's only an online forum, besides who will take care of the short bussers.......:coffee:

^ calls my wife a gook

^ calls my 4 yr old son a fag

says im the one having a break down.......:roflmao:

maybe your wife is a fag, you son is a gook, and your the retard, that was getting you back for mum jokes you fat piece of shit

maybe your wife is a fag, you son is a gook, and your the retard, that was getting you back for mum jokes you fat piece of shit

pm me for azzas fb details......

^ calls my wife a gook

^ calls my 4 yr old son a fag

says im the one having a break down.......:roflmao:

right, its open season on my family but don't say anything bad about the houseboys family, fuck you cunt, its anything goes, if you don't like it go over to ASF and cry with the rest of the bitches like you.......:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
right, its open season on my family but don't say anything bad about the houseboys family, fuck you cunt, its anything goes, if you don't like it go over to ASF and cry with the rest of the bitches like you.......:coffee:

your incessant crying and depends leaks got u left alone.....its ok princess....i wont pick on u anymore......:winkfinger:

bring on anything you got houseboy, you my bitch, now dance for me gimp.....:coffee:

bring on anything you got houseboy, you my bitch, now dance for me gimp.....:coffee:

^ cried a river now is a tough guy......u got pwned u old fool!

your a whiny little bitch Griff, always crying foul, and after all this time you are still here obsessed with us

^ cried a river now is a tough guy......u got pwned u old fool!

this ain't the PTA houseboy, the only thing you own is a delusional mind......:coffee:

this ain't the PTA houseboy, the only thing you own is a delusional mind......:coffee:

nope, the verdict is in, you got pwned and cried a river......

nope, the verdict is in, you got pwned and cried a river......

this might work on your short bussers, but then again they are half retarded.......:coffee:

Back