• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dealing with people who only give 50 % in the gym.

LivingtoLearn

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
You all have seen them. Many of them join Planet Fitness like gyms. They just do a little cardio every week and are not looking to build muscle. You mention you compete and they shake their head. Wondering how someone can be so self obessed. There are more important priorities in life than working out every day they say. Many have never attempted to do a squat in their life. "Oh that looks too tough!" These are the soccer moms, school teachers and local politicians of the world. The girl who's goal is just to fit into her size 8 jeans.

They do not like serious lifters. They think we are nuts. Well we are, but in a good way! How could we lift for an hour and a half and then run 3 miles? How can we do twoadays? We are crazy!

Men, and any ladies of this forum, we are the EXTREME.

How do you deal with the average person that only gives 50 % of their effort when it comes to fitness and living a healthy lifestyle?

When i go to spin class after i just downed like 3 glasses of wheat grass and im all siked and pumped, i just zone out and focus on how good my jeans are gonna fit and all the comments im gonna get on my boyish figure.

Yeah i know, its extreme but i just go that extra mile (literally) on the ten speed uphill sometimes. and for that extra challenge i wear flip flops. Its hard trust me, and people usually shake their heads and point, sometimes laugh. But im focused and i go hard.

So sick of those guys eating red meat and protein shakes, the jokes on them when they have to do a colon cleanse and still cant feel light and airy like me.

Different strokes for different folk's... my balls to the wall attitude oozes into everything I do. If i can't give it the effort it takes to do it correctly, I don it even try it

How do you deal with the average person that only gives 50 % of their effort when it comes to fitness and living a healthy lifestyle?
You don't "deal" with them.... you do your thing and they will do theirs. Don't develop the attitude that you are superior to everyone else because of the way you work out. You will only isolate yourself and become despised.

Back