• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Estradiol High?

uberdawg

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys. Ive been on TRT for about 8 months now. 200mg cyp a week. A while back I asked my Dr about using an AI and he kind of looked at me like I had 9 heads. lol Anyway last appt when scheduling blood-work he decided to check my Estadiol as well as my test. I looked up the test results online
and Estradiol was 38 scale < or = 39 as normal range. I haven't been back for a follow up so I don't know what his opinion will be on this yet. So my question is..Is this a bit high? Obviously its at the high end of normal but from what Ive read I hear its good to keep it around the mid 20's.. Thanks

Stats

41 years old
5'10 220 lbs
18% BF(roughly)

Yeah. Can't say I feel bad really. I was just curious because trying to get and stay lean has always been a battle (even when diet and workout are good)and I had read some that levels above the mid 20's could possibly contribute to that.

Yeah. Can't say I feel bad really. I was just curious because trying to get and stay lean has always been a battle (even when diet and workout are good)and I had read some that levels above the mid 20's could possibly contribute to that.

It probably couldnt hurt to use an ai 2 or 3 days a week, aromasin at 12mgs 3 days a week would be perfect.

It probably couldnt hurt to use an ai 2 or 3 days a week, aromasin at 12mgs 3 days a week would be perfect.

Thanks. Yeah I think I might give that a go. I still haven't met with the Dr since my blood work came back. I'll see what he has to say. If he says no
I'll probably give it a go on my own. Finally figured out how to order my own labs so I'll be able to keep an eye on things.

Thanks. Yeah I think I might give that a go. I still haven't met with the Dr since my blood work came back. I'll see what he has to say. If he says no
I'll probably give it a go on my own. Finally figured out how to order my own labs so I'll be able to keep an eye on things.

If you have anymore questions just hit me up.

How's your libido?

Back