• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

fuck!

That sucks bro. Best of luck finding a new job.

KOS that suxs man. Hopefully you will find something better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet you could pickup some training cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dated a girl at work....she was 20....there were nonstop rumors coming from there shift at my factory job....she kept saying a guy that works same job as me but on a diff shift kpt saying some shit about me....and tonya... so I went up to him to say...hey I know that there is a lot of gossip on your shift...etc etc.... but before I even got that out of my mouth he was raging and inches from my face....I argued back....dude was 150 pounds probly....before he had clocked out...I said you know what...been nothing but drama since I talked to that girl....we aren't the problem she is....factory gossip and heresay....so they said people were too intimidated to work with me....bottom line...people can say and do whatever they want to you if you are 240 pounds all tatted up with scars everywhere...but if you say something back...even politely man to man....you are fucked...not the first or last time im sure....all could have been avoided...I refused to sign a paper saying I threatened him because I didnt

IML Gear Cream!
I dated a girl at work....she was 20....there were nonstop rumors coming from there shift at my factory job....she kept saying a guy that works same job as me but on a diff shift kpt saying some shit about me....and tonya... so I went up to him to say...hey I know that there is a lot of gossip on your shift...etc etc.... but before I even got that out of my mouth he was raging and inches from my face....I argued back....dude was 150 pounds probly....before he had clocked out...I said you know what...been nothing but drama since I talked to that girl....we aren't the problem she is....factory gossip and heresay....so they said people were too intimidated to work with me....bottom line...people can say and do whatever they want to you if you are 240 pounds all tatted up with scars everywhere...but if you say something back...even politely man to man....you are fucked...not the first or last time im sure....all could have been avoided...I refused to sign a paper saying I threatened him because I didnt

Right now I just read the 1st sentence , shitting were you eat is never a good idea. Maybe at the time it is. And maybe you'll be one of the lucky one's, but that only happens in the movies..

But oh man, that sounds like a law suit to me. You got about, what 500 character witnesses.

You tap that, tho?

your wife is way hotter bro :winkfinger:

u might be so dissapointed in her actions, but if u really love her part of u always will.....

and i thought my life was full of drama, something will come up for you KOS

....bottom line...people can say and do whatever they want to you if you are 240 pounds all tatted up with scars everywhere...but if you say something back...even politely man to man....you are fucked...not the first or last time im sure...

I feel your pain. When I was getting divorced, the ex said I beat and raped her. 230 lbs. sitting next to 110, I was guilty right off the bat. It took forever for the counselors and lawyers to find out who the REAL psycho was.

Sorry to hear man. I think things will get better once you get your own FB account ;)

Time to slang crack...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

go down to your local small trash hauling company and they will hire you, they pay good, and it's like lifting 8 hours a day and you only have to work with one other guy which is perfect for your personality.......:coffee:

shit I was totally polite to that dude...and I am overly polite....to everyone....I have to be looking like i do.....labor work is fickle....people hate there job and there life...so much gossip....companies don't need you....job was probly filled at least temporarily hours later

Joe, just try my advice, seriously......all they care about is a strong guy who can get it done and the pay is usually above factory scale. It's hard work, I've done it when I was younger.....good luck.......:coffee:

oh yeah...I don't have standards....ive worked on farms .... hindsight is 2020.... wish to god id tried some type of schooling while she was nursing.... welding is big...idk

everybody goes through this shit, it's just another fight that you will win...

Back