• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test E, Deca, Mast E Cyle

bigspit12

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello guys I'm new to the site so here goes my first post. This will be my third cycle. First cycle was Test E @ 500mg/wk for 10 weeks. Second cycle was Test E @ 500mg/wk and Deca 250 @ 500 mg/wk for 10 weeks. With this cycle I am looking to add masteron E to my previous cycle. My question is, when should I add the Masteron to my cycle? Cycle will look as follows:

Week 1-12 Test E @ 500 mg/wk
Week 1-10 Deca @500 mg/wk
Week ?-12 Masteron E @ 500mg w/k

Stats are 6' 2" 235 lbs BF @ 15%

When should I start the Masteron? Also, do yall think that 500 mg/wk of Test E is enough? Or should I up it to 600? Thanks.

I like the whole cycle but would add 2 or 3 weeks to the deca or switch to npp. 10 weeks on deca is just not enough in my experience. But then you have to bump at least the test for the same about of time.

So I should do the Test for 14 wks and the Deca for 12 wks? So what about the Masteron?

Are you planning to PCT? I ask because for some (maybe most) Deca takes FOREVER to clear the system. I was not right for 6 months to a year after Deca. If you are continuing to cruise or TRT, then Deca is great. Otherwise, however, I might use NPP instead.

Sorry for the late response! Ive been out of the country this last week. The reason I am using the Deca is mainly for joint relief. I have bad joints. So does the NPP help with joint pain also?

would recommend
1-12 500mg test e
1-8 500mg npp
1-10 500mg mast e

personally like npp much better than deca

Ok thanks guy Im going to go with what Jn12345 recommended. Much appreciated!

Cycle needs more test. Test should be run a little higher then Deca. I would run 600mg test and 400mg deca

IML Gear Cream!
I'm running the Deca for joint pain so I want it to be higher. Is it safe to run the Mast higher than the Test? For example

Test E @ 500mg/wk for 14 wks
Mast E @ 600mg/wk for 8 wks

What if I did something like this?
Test E- wk 1-8 600mg/wk ; wk 9-14 500mg/wk
Deca- wk 1-12 500mg/wk
Mast E- wk 1-8 600 mg/wk
I'm just trying to use up the Mast I have on hand

What exactly is wrong with your joints? I ask this because Deca is the worst thing for my lower back. I have loose ligaments. Test, AI and halotestin helped my situation a lot but deca greatly worsened it. Lot more back cracking, more pressure and pain, easier to throw my back out. If deca does indeed help however, that cycle looks good. Just a little heavy on the masteron IMO but I've always found mast to work well at low doses.

What if I did something like this?
Test E- wk 1-8 600mg/wk ; wk 9-14 500mg/wk
Deca- wk 1-12 500mg/wk
Mast E- wk 1-8 600 mg/wk
I'm just trying to use up the Mast I have on hand

Keep mast all cycle and run it and DECA 14 weeks and test 16. Just my .02

Back