• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

How many times should you "re-suspend" gear?

rage racing

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got some real good TNE but this stuff crashes like EOD. I only use it like twice a week but I have to reheat it everytime I wanna pin it.

I have read that the crashing and reheating process degrades the gear every time it's done. Like anything who really knows but the author was convincing... When i have crashed gear, i use it as excuse to abuse the vial.

It crashes pretty bad within a couple days. I normally pin it with a slin pin and it clogged the pin today...lol

Try reheating a little longer than usual . but as far as the number of times Id say till the bottle is gone ;)

I asked a pretty smart dude about this and he said the hormone probably doesn't get damaged at anything less than 350 degrees. Boiling water is only like 180-210 degrees F. The melting point of Test Base is 154 C or 310 F. If you use boiling water to uncrash AAS...I don't think anything is being damaged the first, second or 50th time you do it. Especially not Test Base.

Try reheating a little longer than usual . but as far as the number of times Id say till the bottle is gone ;)

It sounds like you've done everything you can man. If you got from a UGL, I'd def communicate this problem with them. Be sure to tell them everything that you've done to try to reconstitute the liquid. Esp, tell them how the crystals are clogging your slin pin. Any of the reputable sponsors around here will replace that stuff for you. You may have to take a pic of the bottle with crystals and email to them or something. And def tell them you didn't mention their name on the open boards either. If they won't replace, order a new bottle from a different sponsor brother.

Then of course I'd boil the fuck out the bottle one last time to see if it works. LOL. Good luck man.

By the way suspensions with large or even small particles are not meant to be shot with slin pins.... A 25 guage max.

Fuck it...I will just keep heating it up then. If its not crashed it flows through a Slin pin like butter. No was I am finding a new source all the gear I get is great and the TNE is my favorite.

Back