• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pinning what time it the best

HeavyB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I normally pin all my gear a couple hour before I go to bed. I am wondering should I be pinning in the AM before workouts. Does it really matter?

I think it's just personal preference, I do mine in the mornings, pre workout, then my cycle in the afternoons.

I don't think it really matters, as long as you get your juice ?

Thanks that was what I was thinking.. I have always done it at night seems to help with any pip if I hit the shower after the pin.

If you are talking about compounds with long esters, it makes no difference what so ever. If you are talking about compounds that work much faster, such as TNE where there is no ester....I best suggest using it shortly before a work out. Same with other compounds such as NPP, Test prop, and most orals. IMHO.

/V

I pin pre workout. I like to hit the muscles pin, ill pin tris then hit the gym and so on. I don't really think it makes adifference though.

Pin before bed, WO in the mornings

early mornings have been my tradition, I've never used a PWO roid, yet;)

Neither have I, however I have this TNE to try out one day! :)

I like AM. But I've done all. My first tren cycle was PM injections and I couldn't sleep. Switched to AM and had no problems with insamnia. If it works for you then I would just roll with that.

Back