• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

repay

Fucked up sentence me without knowing the True facts!! Yup typical business type. Right

Fucked up sentence me without knowing the True facts!! Yup typical business type. Right

cmon man youre saying you didnt have 5mins in the last however many months to explain the situation to people waiting on you ? Thats not how business works.
anyway, its good that youre back to settle shit with people.

Ok your back and you going to repay what you owe. I will give you that if you send it out.
But you could have avoided this. I don't know what happened to you but I heard rumors. I am going to state the facts.
1. You disabled your PM's well before you disappeared.
2. You kept telling me in text that it's coming and you sent it.
You could have sent a simple I can't send anything I will explain later. You left people hanging for sure.
I don't care now what happened. I don't want anything from you. I am just posting up since this is out there.
If what happened I really hate it for you and I wish you no ill will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do understand I didn't know what was going on, on till I got back. Then boom they where waiting on me. Well am sorry things will be replaced asap.

I do understand I didn't know what was going on, on till I got back. Then boom they where waiting on me. Well am sorry things will be replaced asap.

Not mad anymore, It's cool, you got me. I don't want to be repayed, you keep that. I sent you cash the same day, you could have at least sent it the same month.

Keep playing dumb. Even most colorful story won't help you.

Your credibility on this forum is damaged beyond repair. Ask admin to change your username (again) or just set up another account.

I was going to comment back on this but I am not going to put this in Z forum its not fair to him. Z helped me out after you disappeared so I have respect to him not to comment anymore in his forum about this.

Keep playing dumb. Even most colorful story won't help you.

Your credibility on this forum is damaged beyond repair. Ask admin to change your username (again) or just set up another account.

Well I have paper work so yea

I was going to comment back on this but I am not going to put this in Z forum its not fair to him. Z helped me out after you disappeared so I have respect to him not to comment anymore in his forum about this.

Z had nothing to with it I just some of his products but they I understand fuck tho weird you never got nothing from me

This what am saying if I was a scammer why would I try to give back the funds from two people? And scammed for less for then 500??? Dannie u never got nothing? Yea I owe no doubt about that.but was bagged

Am trying to fix this to make it right I lost so much more but taken it like a man and all am doing is trying to make it right.

So you got locked up but they let you access your account and disable PMs? Then they let you go online again to scope out the mess you left? Cmon bro, that doesn't sound legit....

So you got locked up but they let you access your account and disable PMs? Then they let you go online again to scope out the mess you left? Cmon bro, that doesn't sound legit....[/QUOTE

I wasnt locked up at that time and all this was not going down, things was still smooth! I remember I pm IronAddict I believe.

Listen am trying to return shit if dudes don't want it wtf am supposed to do? Does that make me a scammer when trying to give there shit back because of my event's that took place??? Com'on and really for small amount of gear?

Ok let make this simple.. You took money from members including myself and you didnt send me anything "Scammer" You knew you had the money we got a confirm you picked up funds. You first disabled your PM's so we couldnt use the board to contact you. Then if we had your number you would answer the text and say it shipped and you would send a tracking number. Then when asked later oh I forgot to ship "We didnt forget to send you money" You know it dont matter if it was 5 bucks or not you still didnt send anything you promised.
Now you are on here couple months later saying you want to make it right. I heard you got busted is that not so? So what is the deal was you or not? You need to man up and say what really happened or GTF away. I am not going to give you my info again, how can you be trusted with anyones info now. If you really wanted to make this right you would look in your PM of text and figure out what you owe and ship it or send money to people. Or hell send the money to Z and get us a credit.

SCAMMER

Pronunciation (US):
115299.png

Dictionary entry overview: What does scammer mean?
• SCAMMER (noun)
The noun SCAMMER has 1 sense:

1. a person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud

Dudes definitely had mad user names...good hes tryn to make ot right bit to be honest this whole things sketchy...u wama repay your debts then send there money back or like heavyB said give it to Z for credit. Fuk givn out your info to this dude

Dudes definitely had mad user names...good hes tryn to make ot right bit to be honest this whole things sketchy...u wama repay your debts then send there money back or like heavyB said give it to Z for credit. Fuk givn out your info to this dude

Yep sketchy for sure.. You are saying you didnt get busted not what we heard. Then you said "I got bagged" I assume that is slang for busted? Now you say you didn't, so where was you? Why did you disable your PM's? Who was texting on your phone? Some of the mods on here said you where online on the forums after all this was going on.

You got to many holes in your story come on man. So what is the paper work you got?
This has nothing to do with money or you are trying to make it right now or not. I dont understand why people are praising you for making it right now. If you would have not hide and communicated with us then it would be a different story.
You can not be trusted at all now even if you did get someone to let you make it right. I hope you are telling the truth and really trying to fix your mistakes.

I got u heavy b then what? Give a bit then what? Yea I get you credit then what? Huh all this was just bulls shit then only ur going to say opps You will get credit. How much u say I owe 3 bottles? Couple of taps maybe cool. Oh yea I owe two test p right? I can be a real scammer and say fuck that I not paying shit and go fuck your self I got you and took your shit, but no am trying to give u ur stuff! And your saying no then saying yes etc so what u want to do?

Heavy I got busted in my ride with gear remember I had my boy send shit well guess what he sintch on me. I don't know if you remember when I told it was sent I just talked to him guess who I was speaking to. And remember not sure why it was off? Then it was fix asap even z pm

classic chino :coffee:

images

Ah fuck it I give up people don't want it back then I don't know if so pm me nothing else to say.

You know it's not that I don't want to let you make it right, I just don't trust you now. I don't know how others feel but that is my personal opinion. I have sponsors in the past take a long time to ship but they always would respond.
You are trying to play the victim cause IA and myself said don't worry about it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back