• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test results from blast.

uberdawg

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys. Just got my blood work back from the lab and wanted to get your opinion on my test readings.
These test results are after 3 weeks of blasting.

Injected 200mg cyp or 250mg test e e3d( 450mg PW). Last injection before blood work was about 48 hours. Total test= 1900.

My natty levels are around 215. I know a couple days after injecting just my TRT dose of 200mg cyp once a week will put me around 1100 alone. Thing I'm trying to figure out is if the 250mg test e I have(UGL) is properly dosed. I thought my bloods should have been a little higher than this but I'm not sure. I know I jumped the gun by testing at 3 weeks and probably should have waited till six weeks after starting my blast. I will test again in a couple more weeks. Ive completely switched over to the UGL stuff 250mg e3d.

can you post the labs?...if not what was your e2 at on the labs?..and shbg if they tested it?

can you post the labs?...if not what was your e2 at on the labs?..and shbg if they tested it?

No I didn't order an E2 just total testosterone. My Dr checked my e2 a few weeks before I started the blast and it was at 38.

1900 is normal for 3 weeks at that dose. I'm confused are you taking 500mg e6d or 400? At 500 and 400 your level at week four or five should be around 2500 give or take a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1900 is normal for 3 weeks at that dose. I'm confused are you taking 500mg e6d or 400? At 500 and 400 your level at week four or five should be around 2500 give or take a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the first 3 weeks I was injecting E3D either 200mg cyp or 250mg ethanate per injection. Basically I was alternating one injection with my TRT dose (200mg cyp) and one with the UGL stuff (250mg E). So roughly 450mg per week.

Back