• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

In My Defense......

REDDOG309

The People's choice
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Since Captain Underpants decided to call me out......This is a post I wrote last August 1ST........

I have been away for a minute cause the fucking jews running this shithole can't stop some half retard from blowing up my puter. Thats 2 hard drives that cunt costed me so far but I guess alls fair in anything goes, but I digress. Anywho some observations from my time on the shelf.

1- The DRSE cannot control its members so they are getting demoted and banned so theCaptn' is recruiting new clones to become moderators, nice work Capt. ( but I am still the people's choice)
2- Kos and the misses are having problems since I was seen having lunch with her at the hospital one day.
3- As the people's choice I would give griff and azza a 10 day ban for fucking up every thread in AG I have read since I came back to this piece of shit forum again.
4- AG is running a little low on tranny pics.
5- AG has more stickies than the glass at all nude peep show.

So I will be back for a while until my computer gets blowed up again :nono:

Reddog
As you can see in bullet point #3 you can see who the common denominator is. Now he sucked me into his pathetic little game. Regurgatating the same bullshit he used on azza. Problem is, if you push two pale and unjerked geezers into a corner then you have to deal with the fall out. As the houseboy is finding out.
I am The People's Choice and that can not be refuted........:coffee:

Reddog

matlocks a good defence attorney

sorry I just couldnt resist :(

Fiddle dee dee :coffee:

why does my name always come up? you are what you eat but i don’t remember eating a legend, Griff ate a sloppy sand filled vagina that captn suctioned out

Cause he does have a good point>:wits:

the common denominator is that reddog is a pussy

Since Captain Underpants decided to call me out......This is a post I wrote last August 1ST........

As you can see in bullet point #3 you can see who the common denominator is. Now he sucked me into his pathetic little game. Regurgatating the same bullshit he used on azza. Problem is, if you push two pale and unjerked geezers into a corner then you have to deal with the fall out. As the houseboy is finding out.
I am The People's Choice and that can not be refuted........:coffee:

Reddog

the fallout :roflmao:.......the difference between You and I is i dont give a fuck, i laugh my ass off at ur attempts at an insult.......where as u mash ur keyboard and beat ur old saggy blue veined balls and cock on ur spacebar hoping for some sensation to return......

you cant get under my skin.......

now common denominator? lets see,

you and KOS, then You and Sil, NOW you and I and AZZA is ur new best mate :roflmao:.......all the while telling people the fight between u and Sil is a setup to get the boards happening again and the Captn is in on it......:loser2:

And when u accept i nailed u so many times ud think we was married, you turn and insult the board calling them bussers.......PRIDE?....do you have any?

i already stopped and laid off u after u cried a river so many times, but now all of a sudden u pretending to be a hardass? :roflmao:

im out of this arguement, ur old and unworthy....

uses members recently deceased dead mothers as insults, thats fine, we know you keep your parents at room temp so there still warm while you fuck them

IML Gear Cream!
the fallout :roflmao:.......the difference between You and I is i dont give a fuck, i laugh my ass off at ur attempts at an insult.......where as u mash ur keyboard and beat ur old saggy blue veined balls and cock on ur spacebar hoping for some sensation to return......

you cant get under my skin.......

now common denominator? lets see,

you and KOS, then You and Sil, NOW you and I and AZZA is ur new best mate :roflmao:.......all the while telling people the fight between u and Sil is a setup to get the boards happening again and the Captn is in on it......:loser2:

And when u accept i nailed u so many times ud think we was married, you turn and insult the board calling them bussers.......PRIDE?....do you have any?

facts are facts, I'm old and your a cunt.......:coffee:

uses members recently deceased dead mothers as insults, thats fine, we know you keep your parents at room temp so there still warm while you fuck them

Don't even get me started. I'll make you cry.

DRSE had been very well behaved recently.... fuck it I'm getting some mtr and meth

what size hole saw? was it the same one i used on your girlfriend

i wanted to gape he asshole so big i could use it as a fruit bowl, stack grapes, apples, oranges in there

i wanted to gape he asshole so big i could use it as a fruit bowl, stack grapes, apples, oranges in there

"he" huh?
In the closet Freudian slip in bold.
Combine that with the wide open asshole pic you posted and your self gay out of the closet outage is complete.

"he" huh?
In the closet Freudian slip in bold.
Combine that with the wide open asshole pic you posted and your self gay out of the closet outage is complete.

is that the same pic you have as your wallpaper you fat inbred fuck

DRSE had been very well behaved recently.... fuck it I'm getting some mtr and meth

I would like to know how in the hell it is that I'm not like a DRSE mascot or some shit....

Back