• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What is your cruise dose?

IML Gear Cream!
I'm on 250 to 300 right now gonna blast soon was on only 250 every 2 weeks on trt doing 250 a week has been like night and day for me I love it

Just as an update, when my cycle ended a few weeks ago, I decided to cruise on 600 a week. Seems to be going great so far. No loss of strength (but not really gaining, either). Maintaining.

Previously, when PCTing, my strength would of course crash.

Last time, when I cruised on 300 a week, my strength stayed the same for two months then started to decline a little, which is when I started the next cycle.

Now we will see how 600 goes, assuming this BPL is properly dosed.

Still cruising on 600, and feeling awesome. No loss of muscle so far that is apparent to me.

Mal,

i too have stayed at 750mg test e up from 500mg and feel so much better. I'll be continuing this cruise until September. The I start 1500mg test e and 700mg npp for 10 weeks.

Well, I guess you could say I blast and cruise because I am on TRT, and I prefer to be at 125/wk or more. But sadly I have been at 100 EOW, which is just 50 a week. I do short little blasts between bloods for my doc(s) but don't get very far before I have to come off and crash my T for bloods. I have had frequent bloodwork all freakin year as my insurance bounces me to different docs as they change who they will and won't cover. And my bloods are constantly low T as I wait for the doc to see that I am consistent and up my dose.

basically, between the TRT mess and very low T, blasts that are too short, several very severe injuries this year, and just being a depressed moaner with a shitty diet, I have gone backwards pretty hard and gotten pretty fat.

once this is all worked out and my dose is up and bloods are required less frequently, I will be cruising on 300/wk until I back off for a couple months to wherever the doc has me for bloods.

While I wait to her back if my coverage is continued or not (another long story/mess) I plan to do an 8-12 week blast and delay doc visits and get my damn body back in order.

im not bitter or anything ;)

Well, I guess you could say I blast and cruise because I am on TRT, and I prefer to be at 125/wk or more. But sadly I have been at 100 EOW, which is just 50 a week. I do short little blasts between bloods for my doc(s) but don't get very far before I have to come off and crash my T for bloods. I have had frequent bloodwork all freakin year as my insurance bounces me to different docs as they change who they will and won't cover. And my bloods are constantly low T as I wait for the doc to see that I am consistent and up my dose.

basically, between the TRT mess and very low T, blasts that are too short, several very severe injuries this year, and just being a depressed moaner with a shitty diet, I have gone backwards pretty hard and gotten pretty fat.

once this is all worked out and my dose is up and bloods are required less frequently, I will be cruising on 300/wk until I back off for a couple months to wherever the doc has me for bloods.

While I wait to her back if my coverage is continued or not (another long story/mess) I plan to do an 8-12 week blast and delay doc visits and get my damn body back in order.

im not bitter or anything ;)
How often do you do labs? My doc only requires it every 6 months.

How often do you do labs? My doc only requires it every 6 months.

Right now it's about every two months. I have had some inconsistency from screwing around in the beginning and not quite giving it enough time before bloods (undecanoate ester has a very long half life...). So they wanted to do a few in a row and see if it's consistent at the dose they gave. Then doctor switching started happening with insurance and I started over with basically the same BS of a couple bloods before they would adjust dosage. So I basically have stayed crashes for quite some time trying to get legit TRT figured out.

Luckily, after about 4 years of low T before being diagnosed (before ever touching any PED's) I am quite used to having ridiculously low T. I am excited that I might finally soon have it adjusted and worked out properly though!

Right now it's about every two months. I have had some inconsistency from screwing around in the beginning and not quite giving it enough time before bloods (undecanoate ester has a very long half life...). So they wanted to do a few in a row and see if it's consistent at the dose they gave. Then doctor switching started happening with insurance and I started over with basically the same BS of a couple bloods before they would adjust dosage. So I basically have stayed crashes for quite some time trying to get legit TRT figured out.

Luckily, after about 4 years of low T before being diagnosed (before ever touching any PED's) I am quite used to having ridiculously low T. I am excited that I might finally soon have it adjusted and worked out properly though!
Sounds like you need a few vials of Prop to keep your sanity between screenings. LOL!

IML Gear Cream!
Cruise: 250mg to 300mg of Cyp/wk and sometimes I add 100mg of Deca/wk for the joint benefits.

My cruise dose has been 200mg/ week. Once your completely over the fact that your not on cycle. You can absolutely still feel strong in the gym and look great. Can still kick ass etc. 200mg is a damn good amount of test to be on and better than natural for sure.
Thinking of dropping to 150mg/week to see how that treats me till next run. Can always jump back up if need be.

My cruise dose has been 200mg/ week. Once your completely over the fact that your not on cycle. You can absolutely still feel strong in the gym and look great. Can still kick ass etc. 200mg is a damn good amount of test to be on and better than natural for sure.
Thinking of dropping to 150mg/week to see how that treats me till next run. Can always jump back up if need be.

Maybe it's just because I am not Hyooge yet, but I always thought 200mg would be plenty. Then you got guys "cruising" at a blast dose... I was on 200 for a few weeks when I first started TRT before insurance started f***** with me, and it sure as hell was a huge improvement over low T. That's where I hope to be once we are dialed in

250mg test e per week , just added 50mg npp per week to see if it helps my joints

Well, still feel great at 600 a week, but in reality who knows what I am doing per week. With a UGL (BPL), it is not like I am using Watson or Pfizer. It could be some other number per week. But it appears to be working for now.

In reality I would say UGL powders are 20%-30% underdosed. Add that to the fact that test e is 70mg of test for every 100mg. So 75% of 70 is 52.5mg. So 600mg of average UGL test is more like 300mg.

Bloodwork is really the only way to know what is going on. You could drop it down to 400mg and add in 50mg of proviron a day and your free and total test levels could jump passed the 600mg dose you are taking. Who knows what's going on without bloods.

In reality I would say UGL powders are 20%-30% underdosed. Add that to the fact that test e is 70mg of test for every 100mg. So 75% of 70 is 52.5mg. So 600mg of average UGL test is more like 300mg.

Bloodwork is really the only way to know what is going on. You could drop it down to 400mg and add in 50mg of proviron a day and your free and total test levels could jump passed the 600mg dose you are taking. Who knows what's going on without bloods.

That's a pretty general assumption though. Definitely not the same between all UGL's as some actually have quality raws and others might have junk.

based on my experience with BPL (who he said he was using) everything was accurate on bloods and the NPP was pretty awesome. I think it depends. Saying all are 20-30% underdosed is just way too general and broad sweeping to be accurate

Kinda off topic but its relevant to everyone in here (I never got a definitive answer for this): For us guys that blast/cruise.. we use AI's year round. How safe is that? Is it alright to run Aromasin year round?

IML Gear Cream!
I use 200mg a week and have to take 12.5mg (half a pill) of exemestane. I am EXTREMELY gyno prone, once my e2 hits 50 I get gyno. Those dosages keep e2 around 20, total test 1050, free test 33

My bloods are in order now. I'll be on 1200 e per week for as long as things stay in order.

That ain't no mother F-ing cruise dose brother; I'd be a strait up vagina violating SOB if I was on 1200mgs a week of Test-E... What is your blast dose??? I'm on 400-450 every 6-7 days and it's hard to keep my monogamy in check with my ol' lady... I've been cruising since March OP. My blast was 300-400 Test-C & 300 NPP per 6 days... It was epic; I went from 230lbs to 260lbs and have kept every single bit of it with the cruise dose. I got called a "Monster" today buying a Monster Energy drink by the cashier. It was vindicating for sure...

Kinda off topic but its relevant to everyone in here (I never got a definitive answer for this): For us guys that blast/cruise.. we use AI's year round. How safe is that? Is it alright to run Aromasin year round?

Good question, id also like to hear some opinion on that

Does anybody feel that staying on year around makes them less responsive to gear? I cruse around 250-300mg. I have a buddy that cycles and it seams that he responds better to gear than me. Mabe it's just different ppl. I'm considering coming off or at least crusing on hcg for a little bit then blasting away? Any thoughts on this

Yes, the longer you are on the more it takes to get a response. That's why you are seeing the doses you see these days on the boards. These guys in this thread that need a cruise dose of 600 mg/w is an example of not responding well anymore. Their AAS run is in the 2-4 grams a week range. That is a lot. There is a video out aof Ryan Kenelly former powerlifting world record guy. He describes how he had to up the dose more and more as his body became resistant to the drugs to the point he was spooning raw oral powders in his mouth.

Yes, the longer you are on the more it takes to get a response. That's why you are seeing the doses you see these days on the boards. These guys in this thread that need a cruise dose of 600 mg/w is an example of not responding well anymore. Their AAS run is in the 2-4 grams a week range. That is a lot. There is a video out aof Ryan Kenelly former powerlifting world record guy. He describes how he had to up the dose more and more as his body became resistant to the drugs to the point he was spooning raw oral powders in his mouth.
Serious he was eating raws !!!!!! Wtf

based on my experience with BPL (who he said he was using) everything was accurate on bloods and the NPP was pretty awesome. I think it depends. Saying all are 20-30% underdosed is just way too general and broad sweeping to be accurate
It is BPL, but I do not think anybody has tested it using heavy's protocol.

Cruise on 125mg a week and lipids come back in normal ranges.

Back