• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What is your cruise dose?

IML Gear Cream!
210-300 mgs a week of test E. When its 300 mgs of week my hemo levels climb high so I have to donate blood every 8 -12 weeks.

This has got me thinking that I'm going to up my cruise dose. If my next cycle is going to be 1.5g test e and 700 mg npp why not cruise at 600 or even 750?

i did just finish prop, tren ace and mast cycle.
swiper cruises at 750-1500 if I'm not mistaken lol and swiper is bigger than your house

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

210-300 mgs a week of test E. When its 300 mgs of week my hemo levels climb high so I have to donate blood every 8 -12 weeks.
does anybody else donate double red? only drawback is you can't donate as often.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

5 10 205-210 and around 8-10 % bf full six pak really 8 pak with out flexing and 19-20 inch arms .so for the first time in my 36 yeas i am happy with were i am
I think most of us would be happy with that, BigBen. I am 6 foot, 215, and, after 7 pounds of cutting, have visible abs only when flexing (which is what, still 14-15%?). Arms are a mere 17 inches. I guess that makes me "skinnyfat," LOL!

I am working hard to change it.

Mine is whatever the fuck I want it to be

I'm still trying to nail mine down. After this current blast I'm gonna try to get away with 250 mg and 50 mg proviron for a good 8-12 weeks, but if I end up losing any LBM I may have to adjust in the future.

This is one of the reasons I started this thread, as I have been considering the same.

I tried the 250mg cruise of test e, felt so/so on it, so this time around I upped cruise to 500 mg test e. Feeling better, but come Monday I'll be upping cruise to 750mg test e, mwf, 1 cc each day.

glad you started this thread.

I tried the 250mg cruise of test e, felt so/so on it, so this time around I upped cruise to 500 mg test e. Feeling better, but come Monday I'll be upping cruise to 750mg test e, mwf, 1 cc each day.

glad you started this thread.

Thanks. I am glad I started it, too. Last time, on 300 / wk, I felt my strength begin to slip at about 6 weeks, so I started another blast. Next time, I am considering 600 a week and seeing how that goes.

My bloods are in order now. I'll be on 1200 e per week for as long as things stay in order.

250mg test and 100mgs deca e4-5d depending

200-300 cyp a week. Just got some Test no ester/Tren no ester blend and that will have you going for a day or so.

250 test C a week

Just as an update, when my cycle ended a few weeks ago, I decided to cruise on 600 a week. Seems to be going great so far. No loss of strength (but not really gaining, either). Maintaining.

Previously, when PCTing, my strength would of course crash.

Last time, when I cruised on 300 a week, my strength stayed the same for two months then started to decline a little, which is when I started the next cycle.

Now we will see how 600 goes, assuming this BPL is properly dosed.

IML Gear Cream!
Just as an update, when my cycle ended a few weeks ago, I decided to cruise on 600 a week. Seems to be going great so far. No loss of strength (but not really gaining, either). Maintaining.

Previously, when PCTing, my strength would of course crash.

Last time, when I cruised on 300 a week, my strength stayed the same for two months then started to decline a little, which is when I started the next cycle.

Now we will see how 600 goes, assuming this BPL is properly dosed.
What is your blast dose? Thinking about increasing my cruise to 500 when I come off blast mode.

www.levram.us

Mal,

i upped my crusie dose to 750 mg test e, thanks to the thread you started, and the feedback that others posted. Great results, feel better, strength is increasing some, a few more weeks I'll be starting my blast of 1500mg test e and 700 mg npp.

Mal,

i upped my crusie dose to 750 mg test e, thanks to the thread you started, and the feedback that others posted. Great results, feel better, strength is increasing some, a few more weeks I'll be starting my blast of 1500mg test e and 700 mg npp.
Haha, that's a cycle dose.

Haha, that's a cycle dose.

I know. I've tried 250 and 500mg cruising and felt blah. I've looked a lot of what others were doing for blast and cruise and it seemed to be 50% less for cruise than blast. So I figured that if I'm doing a 1500mg blast then a 750mg cruise would be ok.

heavy per your cycle recommendations on asf I've done up to 2250 and thrown in tren at the end. I've also followed your test/tren protocol, high test lower tren and loved it. I did the high tren low test and hated the sides.

i usually cycle my test at 1250-1500g per week.

I value your opinion and cycle advice.

400mg Test Cyp Weekly

3-6iu GH

Usually CJC-1295 and and GHRP-2

I know. I've tried 250 and 500mg cruising and felt blah. I've looked a lot of what others were doing for blast and cruise and it seemed to be 50% less for cruise than blast. So I figured that if I'm doing a 1500mg blast then a 750mg cruise would be ok.

heavy per your cycle recommendations on asf I've done up to 2250 and thrown in tren at the end. I've also followed your test/tren protocol, high test lower tren and loved it. I did the high tren low test and hated the sides.

i usually cycle my test at 1250-1500g per week.

I value your opinion and cycle advice.
I would get labs and physicals on a regular basis brother. I would hate for you to get blind sided by health issues.

After alot of research, I dont think im coming off next time. I was on at 500 a week for about 15 weeks and just came off. Im going to up my cycle dose to 750 and then cruise at 250. I know you guys are saying you cruise at more, but I want to be somewhat safe if im staying on.

I would get labs and physicals on a regular basis brother. I would hate for you to get blind sided by health issues.

Im on cholesterol lowering drug, so I see my doc every 3-4 months for blood work, he checks my bp as well. Total is 153, but hdls are low, which I know can be attributed to tren in particular. Bp which was checked on Thursday was 119/80.

Thanks heavy for making sure that I'm looking out for myself.

Back