• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

daucous' SDMZ 3.0 log

IML Gear Cream!
What do you guys think about bridging this with osta? At say, three weeks into the super dmz.

Im curious if it would help maintain gains, and maybe dry me up. Not sure of the benefits? I thought osta was a sarm

No...there is no need to "bridge". It is an old, out-dated concept. Either go off an do a PCT...or stay-on lower-dose test and cruise. In your case, there is no need to cruise...just go off and do a PCT. When you get to the point where you are losing all your new gains from each cycle during your off-time, then you can start thinking about cruising. You are FAR rom needing to do that.

the prog... day six, have gained 3 lbs

peryqedy.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Eat more. You should be able to gain more weight during the 1st week..deinitely. Hell, there is usually 3 pounds of increased muscle fullness from I.M water rentetion alone during the 1st week.

Day 7.
Weight is 185 lbs.
Training is legs, focus is quads.

Olympic Squat' 205
2 x 6

Leg press' 400
2 x 6

Front squat' 135
2 x 6

Leg extension'
3 x reps

went ALL the way down on the squats. In case your concerned with the numbers, the idea was to isolate the quads but still perform compounds.

I try and hit legs three times every two weeks. Was squatting heavy just to 90 degrees, but the quads didn't respond as well.

Still getting used to the new routine, but its def working.

I can def feel that im ON. It was yesterday after a few sets of skullcrushers that I looked in the mirror. That familiar pump you get. Best part its just the beginning.

Thanks for the support brothers!

Don't do 6 reps all the time...and legs respond better to the 8-12 range. You should also go up to 8-10 for upper-body exercises as well. Always doing 6 reps will stress your nervous system and lead to decreased strength & mass gains over time. 6-12 for upper-body and 8-12 for legs is ideal most of the time. You want to use the entire range of reps...not just stick at the lowest end.

Finally back to the bench, hell yes!

Flat Bench'
225 lbs 2 x 6
275 lbs for 1

Incline Bench' 205 lbs
2 x 6

Weighted Dips'
2 sets with drop sets

Vertical Press'
rest/pause for the pump

I should stay at 275 lbs and work towards getting more reps.

My strength was only slightly higher than this at the end of my last run. So instead, im going for prs in the reps department.

After im done stuffin my face for the next five hours, ill get a cappuccino and hit triceps.... cant wait.

See bold above: No, you should not use 275 lbs AT ALL! You did one freakin' rep...one. You shouldn't touch that weight again until you can get at leat six. You did 225 X 6. So, stick with that until you can get 10 reps...then add enough weight to bring you back down to 6 reps...then stick with that weight until you can get 10 reps again...and continue to repeat this same basic pattern for the next several years. Like i said before, raps in the 1-3 range are a wate of time for people trying to get bigger. You should wait at least until your cycle is over before you "max-out" again.

See bold above: No, you should not use 275 lbs AT ALL! You did one freakin' rep...one. You shouldn't touch that weight again until you can get at leat six. You did 225 X 6. So, stick with that until you can get 10 reps...then add enough weight to bring you back down to 6 reps...then stick with that weight until you can get 10 reps again...and continue to repeat this same basic pattern for the next several years. Like i said before, raps in the 1-3 range are a wate of time for people trying to get bigger. You should wait at least until your cycle is over before you "max-out" again.
As far as these first few workouts, I just wanted to see where I was at in the strength department. I totally agree that even sets of six reps are too low.

My next three weeks of training ill go for 8 reps on compounds, 10/12 reps for everything else... likely into pct.

It seems like that's what Im doing wrong... but that's why Im here. This approach with the correct poundage' should make for more drastic gains.

My next workouts should have more appropriate rep schemes. Thanks for your time, as always.

Bringing my chest and shoulders up, have gained a total of six dry pounds.

ejaju4at.jpg

Today was legs again. Did my quads.
Really spent my time between sets, took the workout very slow.

Olympic Squat' 205 lbs
2 x 12

Leg Press' 300 lbs
2 x 12

Front Squat' 135 lbs
2 x 12

Leg Extension'
2 x 15

Legs where swole today! The front squats really hit hard. I felt like a million bucks.

Working legs three times every two weeks, alternating squats and deads. Im really trying to work every muscle group the same.

At this point, im only going for prs in reps, and only then will I go heavier. Cant wait to bulk up more

Halfway through the run.

Real quick, high intensity shoulder workout this morning.

I hit 187 on the scale last night. Im going to start slowly going up in calories every day. Im getting around 4500 per day, very clean.

My shoulders and chest have responded really well. My back was bothering me before the run, but still making progress with everything.

epyzabav.jpg

Today was supposed to be deadlifts. Most every night this week I had been sleeping ten hours a night, so this was bound to happen. Shit sleep.

Normally I would train anyway, but since today was deadlifts, I passed.

My goal was to get 275 lbs for two sets of 12 reps. I did one set of leg curls and left the gym. I don't like to "force" my training, unlike my eating.

Id like to stick with deads and shrugs for back, just to put on the extra mass. Im not big enough to be isolating my lats.

I may go back and see how my biceps feel later. If theres one muscle group that responds to isolation, it would be my biceps.

I was doing my split routine, with compounds then isolation. However, that really only works if your on a lot more juice, and your tendons can recover properly.

I will miss the pump I get from doing splits... but I know its good to listen to your body, and make the most out of my cycle.

Thanks again to IML for helping me reach my goals.

IML Gear Cream!
Today was supposed to be deadlifts. Most every night this week I had been sleeping ten hours a night, so this was bound to happen. Shit sleep.

Normally I would train anyway, but since today was deadlifts, I passed.

My goal was to get 275 lbs for two sets of 12 reps. I did one set of leg curls and left the gym. I don't like to "force" my training, unlike my eating.

Id like to stick with deads and shrugs for back, just to put on the extra mass. Im not big enough to be isolating my lats.

I may go back and see how my biceps feel later. If theres one muscle group that responds to isolation, it would be my biceps.

I was doing my split routine, with compounds then isolation. However, that really only works if your on a lot more juice, and your tendons can recover properly.

I will miss the pump I get from doing splits... but I know its good to listen to your body, and make the most out of my cycle.

Thanks again to IML for helping me reach my goals.

What do you mean you shouldn't "isolating" your lats? When you said you are doing deads & shrugs for back because you want to get big, does this mean you are ONLY doing deads & shrugs? If so, that is a huge mistake. First of all, deads and shrugs don't work yoir lats (bareky at all) and neglect the majority of muscle in your back. The only muscles in your back they work directly are traps and erectors. your lats are barely touched. You definitely need to be douing plenty of rows and chin/pulldown movements if you want to develop your back, as doing them is the ONLY way to develop not only your lats, but all the other important back muscles that contribute to a big back.

In terms of isolation, the only way to isolate your lats is to do some type of pulllover. All other movements, such as rows and chins/pulldowns are compound movements and are absolutely necessary for building up your back to its fullest potential. You will never come anywhnere close to developing your back to its full poitential when doing only deads and shrugs.

Also, just because something is an "isolation" exercise does not mean it isn't a mass-builder. for example, nearly every bicep and tricpe exercise is an isolation exercise--all curls and all types of tricep extensions. Are you going to stop doing those movments just because they're isolation movements? No, so if you wouldn't do that, then why you would stop training nearly your entire back? If your back lacks size, you don't gain size by negelcting almost every muscle in your back. You get big by working every single muscle in your back with the best mass-builders available. As another example, if you want your rear delts to get big, are you going to stop training them just because all rear delt movements are isolation exercises? Hell no...unless you don't want them to grow. You don't get big by negelcting muscles.

When people say you should not be focusing on isolation exercises if you want to get big, what they mean is that you shouldn't be focusing on exericises which don't build much size. Sometimes these end up being isolation exercises and sometimes they aren't. It all depends on the bodypart and the exercise you're referring to. In order to get big as fats as possible, you should be focusing on the best mass-builders available for each muscle, regardless of whether they are an isolation of comphd movements. Now, when it comes to muscle groups like the chest, back, and legs, the best exercises for growth are usually compound movemnts, but for other bodyparts, like arms and delts, you absolutely must do isolation exercises. For example, when it comes to delt training there are both compound and isolation exercises. Overhead presses would be considered a compound exercise, while side and rear laterals would be considered isolation exercises. Does this mean you should only be doing overhead presss for delts and nothing else? Sure, if you want to have shitty looking delts with very little size on the side and rear heads. If you want big delts, you will need to develop all 3 delt heads, which will require an overhead press, a side lateral, and a rear lateral. There is no way to get around it. Side and rear delts absolutely require isolation exercises in order to train them properly.

When it comes to a bodypart like the back, which contains many different muscles, doing only deads & shrugs would be a horrible freaking idea. You would be completely neglecting most of the muscles in your back!!! Doing that would be no different than doing just stiff leg deadlifts for your legs and then expecting your qauds to grow. Would anyone ever think that? Of course not, so why would you negect almost your entire back? Deads are not a lat builder...nor do they build the teres major, teres minor, infraspinatus, or rhomboids. You will get some minor, indirect work in your lats when doing deads simply because they are used to stabilize your torso, but this is nowhere near enough stress to cause appreciable growth in any of the muscles I just mentioned. Deads do not cause any of those muscles to strech & contract under load, which is crucial for stimulatimng meaningful growth. Basically, by doing only deads & shrugs, the only thing you would be doing for your lats and other back muscles is giving them a little static contraction...and not even a strong static contraction at that! Now, you may be thinking to yourself..."I have seen some powerlifters who do nothing but deads and they have a huge back". It is true that if a powerlifter focuses very hard on the Big 3, eats like a horse, and gets up to using very heavy weights on those lifts...his entire body will grow, including his lats, but they will never be anywhere near as big as they could have been. When is the last time you saw a powerlifter who does only deads that has a back like Dorian Yates or Ronnie Coleman? Uhhh...never.

When trying to get any muscle to develop as quickly as possible, you need to select those exercises which best work each muscle/muscle group. As another example, when selecing your bicep exercises, barbell curls would be considered a great mass-builder, but it is still an isolation exercises, as it is a single joint movements. However, something like one arm standing crucifix curls would NOT be considered a good mass-builder for the biceps. In the same way, lying tricep extensions (skulls) are a great mass-builder, but tricep kickbacks are a relatively poor mass-builder, even though both are isolation exercises. All the exercises I provided for you in the previous routine are good mass-builders. The routine will thoroughly work every major muscle group in your body...and it doesn't include any of the extra, unecessary stuff that won't do you any good at this point in your development. Now, as you gain experience you will eventually learn which exercises are the best for you and gravitate towards them, but this takes time. Right now, it is impossible for you to know if one mass-builder better suits your body than another, so until that time comes it is best to just stick with exercies which are considered good by just about everyone.

Ohh...and by the way, steroids don't heal the tendons--steroids damage the tendons...all steroids do. We used to think differently, but research has now shown this is not the case...at all. They actually prevent tendon healing, which is one of the reasons steroid users suffer injuries so much more frequently than non-users. As for your comment that it "takes a lot more juice"--I dont really think you understand how strong DMZ 3.0 actually is. It is stronger than any single prescription oral steroid ever released...period. Per mg, it is significantly stronger than testosterone or just about any other drug. This is not my opinion, it is a scientific fact, as proven by more than one clinical study and plenty of real-world experience. I gain more muscle in 30 days using DMZ 3.0 than when I use a gram of test a week...by a significant margin...and mor strength too! I have seen too many guys who don't realize or appreciate what they are actually using. They think that just because it is legal, that it couldn't possibly be that strong. It is. I either currently have or have access to basically any oral steroid I want and you know what oral I choose to use more than anything else? DMZ 3.0 or SD (was in the old DMZ).

Last edited:
Id listen to Mike bro, he knows his stuff and always points people in the right direction. He's giving you so much knowledge on how to put on size correctly and at no expense. GL OP

I was just thinking about for the next few weeks, but its still not enough moves for back...

I was making progress with my rows, and thought I should switch it up. I trained this morning'

Deadlift'
BB row'
Weighted pullups
Shrugs

Then go back and focus on my vertical rows and lats more. Low cable rows are the best. There's so much form involved...

I really wanted to just do rack pulls, but my gym dosnt have a rack :/

I was just thinking about for the next few weeks, but its still not enough moves for back...

I was making progress with my rows, and thought I should switch it up. I trained this morning'

Deadlift'
BB row'
Weighted pullups
Shrugs

Then go back and focus on my vertical rows and lats more. Low cable rows are the best. There's so much form involved...

Keep in mind that I disagree with you I am not trying to attack your ideas or point of view, but simply to stop you from making mistaks that take most people years to learn. If you were making good progress with an exercise, the last thing you want to do is stop doing it! Making changes can be useful when done for the right reason or under the right circumstances, but changing something just for the sake of change is not good. One teaching which has ledmany BB'rs stray is the belief that we must constantly switch our exercises if we want to grow. Now, like I said, I do think there is value in it when done under the right circumstances, but the biggest BB'rs who have ever lived pretty much found those exercises which worked best for them and stuck with them their entire careers. The same goes for the largest powerlifters and strong men. The belief that we must "confuse" our body through constantly changing exercises is just not true. Both ways can work, but I will tell you what way doesn't work--using exercises which don't work well for you or which are poor overall mass-builders. If you are trying to get big and you want to change an exercise, that LAST thing you want to do is switch out a great mass-builder for a shitty one. For example, if you normally do flat presses, incline presses, and dips for chest, it would NEVER be in your best interests to drop all those exercises and start doing incline cable flyes, pec deck, and cable crossovers. If you are going to switch an exercise, it better be for one that is equally as good as the one you no longer want to do. For example, if you are doing T-bar rows and Hammer strength rows (Yates's version) for your rowing movements and you want to switch them for something else, then it would be OK to switch to something like barbell rows and dumbbell rows, but it would not be OK to switch rope pullovers and one arm cable rows. The latter two exercises just don't place enough stress on the entire muscle to build maximum mass.

Still, aside from all that, when I begin working with someone who is relatively new to training and therefore doesn't yet know which exercises are best for himself, I will usually place him on a set routine for several month--usually at least 4-6, before switching a single exercise (unless one causes pain, etc). A new trainer should take the time to master the exercises he starts with (which should always be basic mass-builders). By regularly switching exercises, the beginner never really learns how to feel each muscle working. He fails to develop the proper neural pathways necessary for developing a solid mind-muscle connection, which is crucial for maximizing growth. The bottom line is that you should select a few basic exercises for each bodypart and master them. You can't do them all at once because there are too many, so select just a few for each bodypart and do them until they are second nature. After that, you can start experimenting with some other basic mass-builders. It won't take you you long to go through all the basic exercises and by the time you have done that, you will have a much better idea regarding which ones are best suited to your particular body.

Deadlift'
BB row'
Weighted pullups
Shrugs

That routine is plenty fine for a beginner, as it includes a deadlift, a row, a chin/pulldown, and a shrug. All the major muscles of the back get work.

Two weeks in, weighed 189 lbs this morning on an empty stomach. After my workout I was 188 lbs.

I trained chest, and im going back to hit triceps wayyy later tonight. Everything feels great.

Progress last night

eme4ypyr.jpg

Looking good bro. I would reccomemnd trying to eat more, pack in those calories and protein. Overall, I have see some nice clean gains from your pics which is great but I think you can for sure add more clean mass by upping your food intake.

Looking good bro. I would reccomemnd trying to eat more, pack in those calories and protein. Overall, I have see some nice clean gains from your pics which is great but I think you can for sure add more clean mass by upping your food intake.

OP, he's probably right.

Food is key. You can't build without the building blocks. I gained almost 15lbs during my first cycle on the Super DMZ 3.0 stack and now I'm about 2/3 through a 2nd cycle and I'm up 9lbs. And I've only added MAYBE 1/2" to my waist.

Sounds like I need to get my hands on some SDMZ!

IML Gear Cream!
My run almost got stopped short. Needless to say Im still going strong, have to update later when I have time!

vu7eneha.jpg

Finally have some time off work, things have been decent after pct

weighing 190#

]
a482c9b09ba15e822c4555c05247002b.jpg

I agree with mike that progressive overload for you is the key, but couldn't disagree more with his workout schedule.Low volume/high frequency, hitting each Muscle twice a week. P/p/l off repeat would be infinetly better imo.

I don't know guys this whole thread kind of bothers me, I cant get behind it. No disrespect to Daucous but I would never recommend AS for a guy at this level of development. It appears that he has not even mastered the basics of diet and naturally gaining lean mass. Plus the rate he will grow if not careful he will out grow is ligaments and tendons and have all kinds of Shoulder impingement's and tendinitis. At least make sure your form is spot on Please.

The best advice I was ever given about 15 years ago is to realize that this is a life long journey and not a 100 yd dash.

Good luck

I don't know guys this whole thread kind of bothers me, I cant get behind it. No disrespect to Daucous but I would never recommend AS for a guy at this level of development. It appears that he has not even mastered the basics of diet and naturally gaining lean mass. Plus the rate he will grow if not careful he will out grow is ligaments and tendons and have all kinds of Shoulder impingement's and tendinitis. At least make sure your form is spot on Please.

The best advice I was ever given about 15 years ago is to realize that this is a life long journey and not a 100 yd dash.

Good luck
Ah yes no disrespect to anyone for not being able to finish the run as intended. The advice anyone can learn from this is crucial. Just being able to train is a privilege.

very few truly "master" the art of bb, and very few become pros. Im not pro, are you?

Ah yes no disrespect to anyone for not being able to finish the run as intended. The advice anyone can learn from this is crucial. Just being able to train is a privilege.

very few truly "master" the art of bb, and very few become pros. Im not pro, are you?

I didn't mean to ruffle your feathers. I agree the advise is crucial. I wish you all the best. I just wish more people would learn the basics before jumping on juice to solve their inefficiencies in previous diet and training.

And no I'm not a pro, but I am constantly asked what Show I'm training for. I have over 15 years experience and have done several competitions where i always placed in the top 3. I have no desire to go pro I have nothing to prove I am 42 years old 5'9" 210 pounds and 8% bf with 19" biceps and a 31 inch waist, last week I did close grip bench with 315 for 10 reps. I know I am past my prime and way out of the running to go pro. I wouldn't call myself a master but I know how and have the discipline to lose or gain at will and bring up body parts at will. Helping people do this the right way is what I would love to do and one day I would love to open a gym.

The diet, training, patience, and discipline need to be there first and foremost before you even consider AS. The training and the drugs are the easy part. What you do the other 22 hours or so a day is what really matters. Any noob can add 15 pounds of spongy virgin muscle. Add 30 and then cut it down to where you can see some maturity in the muscle as well as size. That's when you get the respect.

I only commented on here to try to help you not flame you. Just be careful I know I am not the only one with this view on your case. Feel lucky that some of these guys are willing to help you. Best of luck.

Back