• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need a LEGIT ACCUTANE Source ASAP please HELP

RickSteele

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I searched and found MP research but it won't let me check out and keeps giving an error. I don't know if he is still in business. Are there any other sources with legit ACCUTANE ? Please help me guys. Thanks in advance.

Steel gear, world pharma, aura pharm and research stop liquid iso

Steel gear, world pharma, aura pharm and research stop liquid iso

Do you know if MP is still in business? I really liked his prices. That was my main thing. It seemed to have good reviews and GREAT pricing.

No he isn't and his shit wasn't real. Used it and it was bunk

Research Stop had good accutane years ago.

Acnedren at Black Lion Research is gtg, imo at least.

$100 bucks is a lot and also don't know how old it is

Acnedrene! Work great for my back and keeping my estrogen in check made the biggest difference. Had to learn that the hard way:(

Research Stop had good accutane years ago.

Is the Research Shop stuff legit and better than the pills. It looks like I need to order two bottles to have a 6 month supply. Also how do you administer it? DO you just drop on your tongue or what?

Is the Research Shop stuff legit and better than the pills. It looks like I need to order two bottles to have a 6 month supply. Also how do you administer it? DO you just drop on your tongue or what?

It tastes pretty freaking nasty so I usually chased it with crystal light or something of that nature very quickly.

I guess if you wanted to get fancy you could get some empty gelatin capsules and fill em up and take it like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm currently using it and it's still g2g. It does have a pretty harsh taste to it though so you'll probably wanna chase it with something.

I've used legit pharmaceutical grade many times...how's this compare

SFY sells roccutane. I haven't used it before, though.

Researchstop is 100% good to go, i used it a few months back and it worked 100%. I used Pharma grade back when i was a teen, roaccutane, and research stop is just as potent if not more. It does taste like car battery acid so take it with a spoonful of Peanut Butter and your favorite milk, i chose almond milk. Also since it is fat soluble this will help with absorption.

Also if you don't understand accutane you should check out acne.org and the message boards they have thousands of regular teens and adults with logs on how their prescribed accutane worked for them.

Back