• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Noopept?

I run it good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out this product we sell called MIND FUEL. It's at our synerbolics website which is in my signature along with the BOGO code. It has noopept in it. Here are the active ingredients:

BOGO CODE JJB1BOGO

MIND FUEL by synerbolics.com

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Huperzine-A
is a cognitive enhancer that inhibits an enzyme that degrades the learning neurotransmitter, acetylcholine; due to this, a relative increase occurs thereby inhibiting somatostatin, and invariably increasing active HGH.

Noopept is considered a nootropic drug with neuroprotective properties. It is reported to improve learning ability and memory (including the initial processing of information, consolidation, and retrieval). Also reported was the reduction or disappearance of anxiety and sleep disorders.

Vinpocetine is reported to have cerebral blood-flow enhancing and neuroprotective effects, and is used as a drug in Eastern Europe for the treatment of cerebrovascular disorders and age-related memory impairment. Vinpocetine has been identified as a potent anti-inflammatory agent.

Ginkgo Biloba
is believed to have nootropic properties, and is mainly used as memory and concentration enhancer, Ginkgo can significantly improve attention in healthy individuals.

Panax Ginseng
is commonly referred to as the 'True Ginseng' (being the most researched 'Ginseng' actually belonging to the plant family of 'Ginseng') and appears to be effective for mood, immunity, and cognition.

Back