• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EP Test Cyp Vs Test E

Soujerz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so two weeks ago i switched over from the EP Test CYP to EP Test E, I was doing 240mg of test cyp 1x week, so 1.2ml and now i am doing 250mg of Test E 1x week, 1ml (still cruising). First injection last week was in the quad, got post injection pain pretty quickly within 12 hours and the quad was swollen for 4-5 days. This week i injected into my glute same thing post injection pain 12 hours later and my glute is now swollen, looks like i have a lump in my butt cheek, lol.

Wonder what the deal is, the TEST CYP i had been using for 4-5 months in quads and glutes 1x week and it was SMOOTH as hell, no Post injection pain, and never any swelling.

Any ideas guys?

Anyone else notice this with the Test CYP vs Test E?

First thing I always suspect is EO in the test. Many people are allergic to EO.

Did you really start 2 of the exact same threads, to answer the same question??

Yeah i know some guys use Z some use PSL not sure if these people are reading both forums. Z and PSL both carry the EP line.

Any Reps on here care to address this issue?

I emailed PSL and no response.

I am looking into your issue as we speak. No Uncle Z is not PSL. We have nothing to do with one another. Thank you.

IML Gear Cream!
Ok so two weeks ago i switched over from the EP Test CYP to EP Test E, I was doing 240mg of test cyp 1x week, so 1.2ml and now i am doing 250mg of Test E 1x week, 1ml (still cruising). First injection last week was in the quad, got post injection pain pretty quickly within 12 hours and the quad was swollen for 4-5 days. This week i injected into my glute same thing post injection pain 12 hours later and my glute is now swollen, looks like i have a lump in my butt cheek, lol.

Wonder what the deal is, the TEST CYP i had been using for 4-5 months in quads and glutes 1x week and it was SMOOTH as hell, no Post injection pain, and never any swelling.

Any ideas guys?

Anyone else notice this with the Test CYP vs Test E?
Same issue 250mg TC, GP once a week, days later lots of pain and swelling, after two weeks my butt is a as big as Nicki Minjis'. WTF

Same issue 250mg TC, GP once a week, days later lots of pain and swelling, after two weeks my butt is a as big as Nicki Minjis'. WTF
Send me a private message. You don't have the option to send you one available? How long ago did you place an order?

Issue fixed? Very odd as my log I'm using ep gear and I'm putting in 3cc at a time and no issues what so ever. Pm me if issue isn't resolved brother

Issue fixed? Very odd as my log I'm using ep gear and I'm putting in 3cc at a time and no issues what so ever. Pm me if issue isn't resolved brother
I'm using EP too and having no problems. That is odd.

I never had issues with the Test CYP but the TEST E i had was definitely from a bad batch, PSL resolved the issue though.

It's all good, just the first two caused problems been good since.

I had a similar issue with the first use... Been using Pharma Test C250 for quite some time with great success. Got the Enorm Pharmaceuticals Test E from PSL and the very first time I tried it, I had a lot of swelling, pain and redness... After a few days, it got so bad I had to aspirate and took out 25 ml of infection... I always use new needles and clean the area very well... I went to the doctor and got antibiotics and after 9 days, it is better but not until my leg was red and swollen from hip to about 3" below the knee.

I contacted PSL and was surprised they just said it was BS... I was just looking to see if they could do an exchange or something... I am not willing to give it another try so looks like I am just out the money...

I had a similar issue with the first use... Been using Pharma Test C250 for quite some time with great success. Got the Enorm Pharmaceuticals Test E from PSL and the very first time I tried it, I had a lot of swelling, pain and redness... After a few days, it got so bad I had to aspirate and took out 25 ml of infection... I always use new needles and clean the area very well... I went to the doctor and got antibiotics and after 9 days, it is better but not until my leg was red and swollen from hip to about 3" below the knee. I contacted PSL and was surprised they just said it was BS... I was just looking to see if they could do an exchange or something... I am not willing to give it another try so looks like I am just out the money...
Send me a pm. We haven't had any complaints. Its hard to believe you. The quality of the brewing makes it really hard to believe. I'll see what I can do.

Send me a pm. We haven't had any complaints. Its hard to believe you. The quality of the brewing makes it really hard to believe. I'll see what I can do.

OK, I will send you a PM but I was just responding to this thread because this is very similar to the issue I have with the E. I understand it would be hard to believe but it did happen. I emailed PSL directly and they basically called me a liar. Granted, I think my issue might have been more extreme than what others described because it did require medical treatment. I wasn't looking for a refund, was hoping an exchange or something--however these things work...

IML Gear Cream!
I am currently using a different batch of Test E from PSL's EP line. This batch of Test E 250 i got is clear like the Test CYP I used for over 5 months at 200mg/1x week. The old Test E 250 i had that always gave painful injections, soreness and redness was a yellow color.

Right now i am cruising on Test E 250 from PSL EP line at 1x week with adex(liquid research grade) @ .5mg e3d, feel good just like when i was using the Test CYP. I will get bloods in 3-4 weeks.

It's just not as smooth it might have needed to be filtered with more watsons I rarely ever see infected gear.

I've drained a sterile abscess thinking it was infected but it turns out it was just unabsorbed oil.

Plus if you're allergic to EO then your body wont wanna drink that shit in quick... you'll be rejecting it with mad inflammation.

Idk I never worry about bad pip nothing bad ever happens and I re clean all my stuff with heat

Your Mother Sucks Cocks In Hell
============================
[Disclaimer] All words, & content posted are nothing more than a skit, a role, a spoof, & a joke;
I do not condone any illegal activities.

I am currently using a different batch of Test E from PSL's EP line. This batch of Test E 250 i got is clear like the Test CYP I used for over 5 months at 200mg/1x week. The old Test E 250 i had that always gave painful injections, soreness and redness was a yellow color.

Right now i am cruising on Test E 250 from PSL EP line at 1x week with adex(liquid research grade) @ .5mg e3d, feel good just like when i was using the Test CYP. I will get bloods in 3-4 weeks.

Thanks for the information! The E I have is yellow, not clear like the C. I don't know if it would be an allergic reaction but it was definitely infected. I put 1ml in of E and wound up pulling 25 ml of puss and yuck out, before finally going to the doctor. I PM'd the GOTGrowth but haven't heard back yet. Thanks for the reply!

EDIT: Just realized, the E I got from PSL is 300, not 250. The C I had is 250.

Last edited:
Thanks for the information! The E I have is yellow, not clear like the C. I don't know if it would be an allergic reaction but it was definitely infected. I put 1ml in of E and wound up pulling 25 ml of puss and yuck out, before finally going to the doctor. I PM'd the GOTGrowth but haven't heard back yet. Thanks for the reply!

Again i can only speak for the EP LINE, not the ENORM.

We never called you a Liar nor your issue being BS my Friend. it's not our style - Never

Your issue is the 1st so far and it honestly sounds highly inpropable.Plain impossible that one or two vials could be bad in anyway - out of the whole batch Bro. (BA used for each and every Enorm and EP batch makes infection impossible - especially infection of such rate as u described)

We politely explained and asked for more details , then you "OK'd" the whole situation. (I assume we don't have to paste your/our email quotes)

Besides ...

- Enorm uses yellowish G.S. Oil - not like EP line that uses 100% clear PG oils. (So looks like you kinda confused those 2 brands)

- Both Enorm and EP lines don't use EO

ABSOLUTELLY NO DISRESPECT OR IGNORANCE TOWARDS YOU AND YOUR ISSUE BRO , BUT WE KNOW A GREAT DEAL ABOUT PRODUCTS , SERVICES THAT WE PROVIDE.

We never called you a Liar nor your issue being BS my Friend. it's not our style - Never

Your issue is the 1st so far and it honestly sounds highly inpropable.Plain impossible that one or two vials could be bad in anyway - out of the whole batch Bro. (BA used for each and every Enorm and EP batch makes infection impossible - especially infection of such rate as u described)

We politely explained and asked for more details , then you "OK'd" the whole situation. (I assume we don't have to paste your/our email quotes)

Besides ...

- Enorm uses yellowish G.S. Oil - not like EP line that uses 100% clear PG oils. (So looks like you kinda confused those 2 brands)

- Both Enorm and EP lines don't use EO

ABSOLUTELLY NO DISRESPECT OR IGNORANCE TOWARDS YOU AND YOUR ISSUE BRO , BUT WE KNOW A GREAT DEAL ABOUT PRODUCTS , SERVICES THAT WE PROVIDE.

Look, first, you are welcome to post the email correspondence, if you feel it necessary. I could have done the same or threatened to but I was honestly just looking for a resolution. NOT A HUGE DISAGREEMENT/DEBATE with you! If I wanted to cause trouble, I could have started a thread bashing you or something similar... I happened across this thread and thought I would respond to see if there are any suggestions, since the thread was similar to my issue.

Second, I contacted you with a problem, looking for assistance and was told there is NO WAY I could get an infection from it and that you have a hard time believing me... OK, so what am I suppose to do? Since it DID happen, I am really NOT willing to try it again and run the risk of another infection. I have used the other brand before and since , with no issues.

At this point, I am ready to just through them in the trash an purchase from another source that I know I haven't had issues with.. It is a real disappointment it turned out like this..

Look, first, you are welcome to post the email correspondence, if you feel it necessary. I could have done the same or threatened to but I was honestly just looking for a resolution. NOT A HUGE DISAGREEMENT/DEBATE with you! If I wanted to cause trouble, I could have started a thread bashing you or something similar... I happened across this thread and thought I would respond to see if there are any suggestions, since the thread was similar to my issue.

Second, I contacted you with a problem, looking for assistance and was told there is NO WAY I could get an infection from it and that you have a hard time believing me... OK, so what am I suppose to do? Since it DID happen, I am really NOT willing to try it again and run the risk of another infection. I have used the other brand before and since , with no issues.

At this point, I am ready to just through them in the trash an purchase from another source that I know I haven't had issues with.. It is a real disappointment it turned out like this..

You got PM.

I had a similar issue with the first use... Been using Pharma Test C250 for quite some time with great success. Got the Enorm Pharmaceuticals Test E from PSL and the very first time I tried it, I had a lot of swelling, pain and redness... After a few days, it got so bad I had to aspirate and took out 25 ml of infection... I always use new needles and clean the area very well... I went to the doctor and got antibiotics and after 9 days, it is better but not until my leg was red and swollen from hip to about 3" below the knee.

I contacted PSL and was surprised they just said it was BS... I was just looking to see if they could do an exchange or something... I am not willing to give it another try so looks like I am just out the money...

Still no reply from you Friend :) Did u confuse brand and sponsor with your issue/order ..?? Looks like it so far

Gear is gear, but sometimes it's the people. I can use test E and be all good, but for some reason when I switch to Test C, my knees go bad. No idea why. I think some people have genetics that tell you and only you what to us-or not to use. On the other hand, some gear can be dirty/bad. I've limped into the gym a number of times, lol

Gear is gear, but sometimes it's the people. I can use test E and be all good, but for some reason when I switch to Test C, my knees go bad. No idea why. I think some people have genetics that tell you and only you what to us-or not to use. On the other hand, some gear can be dirty/bad. I've limped into the gym a number of times, lol

Point taken and appreciated my Friend. But apparently BISHOP confused sponsors/brands ....

When we asked him for his order info in this matter - he provided a number that doesn't match anything (our order numbers are LETTERS based and he gave us 4 digits number ) - We replied and asked him what the hell was that .... now it's 4th day of silence from him ..................

Funny situation ??? Not to us , when we're being accused with such nonsense :(

Really bad thing is that many of those who read his "funny issue" in this thread won't come back to see the resolution and ruining reputation entry (posted so easily and w/o any reasoning and/or being sure what he ordered , where he ordered or which brand he ordered)

FRUSTRATING - Thats all .........

Back